The Mourinho Thread

I am criticizing him for some of his behavior because he's a narcissist and he's toxic as seen by the inability to stay anywhere for any long period of time.

Okay I know tensions are high at the moment, but lol what?!

How can one of the most successful managers of this century be referred to as narcissistic and toxic? Sure, it remains to be seen how long he will stay with us [despite his claims he'll be here for a prolonged period of time], but that by in no means makes him a toxic. He's not like Fergie, for example, who leaves an aging bone-dry squad to the next coming manager. He lays down foundations for a manager to build upon if anything.

Yea, his approach to the game is unorthodox at the best of times. But so was Clough.

Its passive aggressive when she only does that when Mourinho calls out the medical staff. Why wasn't she acknowledging them the past months she has been worshipped on there?

People have been worshipping her for MONTHS on that same page. Why is she talking now? She was being passive aggressive, and a boss in a regular organization would have sacked her for that.

If she gave two shits about some bloke in India or Romania telling her how amazing she is she would have started communicating with them long before she came out with this in the news.

Or maybe she actually was just thanking fans for their support? She has a huge following and the positive support she got must have been overwhelming. You have no idea as to her intentions, so please stop pretending like you do.

I for one don't. He's the most overrated manager ever imho. At what point does his "Gentleman persona" make up for his horrible league performances year after year after year at the biggest clubs across Europe. Also don't forget the Ray Wilkins fallout happened under his watch. (not saying he was responsible for his dismissal, but he is responsible for the results that followed.)

But I agree generally that it's getting annoying always having one major Negative PR story surround our club. Every manager has had one, but JM loves stirring the pot even when it doesn't need to be touched at all. I'm just surprised he always has the energy to create a conflict at any given moment, doesn't it get tiring?

And that's precisely why I miss ancelotti. yes success is arguably the most important factor in football but at what cost?.

some of us were fans before Jose arrived , I was probably a fan before you , SO GET SOME FUCKING TIME IN.. I support Chelsea 100 % even when Mourhinho

makes it difficult

Yes you are! But probably because you're older than me like a lot! But the first man which I saw as Chelsea manager Is Raniery since than my love for the club has never died! After he left also I supported every one manager since, even Benitez I'm not some Mourinho fanboy but hated on him and callling him names is disrespectfull to the club! I'm not sayin if you don't support Mourinho you don't support Chelsea but the two are very strongly conencted!

Or maybe she actually was just thanking fans for their support? She has a huge following and the positive support she got must have been overwhelming. You have no idea as to her intentions, so please stop pretending like you do.

Where was this thanking months ago?

Yes you are! But probably because you're older than me like a lot! But the first man which I saw as Chelsea manager Is Raniery since than my love for the club has never died! After he left also I supported every one manager since, even Benitez I'm not some Mourinho fanboy but hated on him and callling him names is disrespectfull to the club! I'm not sayin if you don't support Mourinho you don't support Chelsea but the two are very strongly conencted!

you posted this ....

If you Don't like and Don't support Mourinho GTFO!!!

Why are people saying she is getting demoted for doing her job? If that was the case Jon Fearn would have also got demoted. She's been demoted because of her stupid Facebook post. She made it about herself instead of the "medical team".

All I'll say is that things aren't always black and white. I don't want José to get sacked obviously, but it doesn't change the fact that he's acted like a knob here. HE was the one who brought this into the media - shouting on the touchline, talking about it afterwards and doing nothing to try and remedy the situation since. He aired his dirty laundry in public and now we as a club are paying the price with this sort of garbage in the press.

It also doesn't change the fact that Eva knew what she was doing with that Facebook post, it was kind of like poking a lion with a stick, and it's just made everything that much worse for the entire club.

I'd just like the circus to be over as soon as possible. We have an important game to focus on and it would be great if we didn't have shit like this in the press that has the potential to be an unnecessary distraction - maybe José wants this, but it also has the potential to backfire. Either that or I also wouldn't mind if they just give José the money to sign someone. It would keep the fans happy and it would stop José throwing his toys out of the pram!

Yeah, because embarrassing your staff doesn't matter as long as you win.

Uh, I wasn't even referring to the Eva Carneiro case, which I find to be of very little importance, I'm more concerned with how Mourinho handles the squad from a tactical point of view. "He's not happy", "bad transfer window", "our football is negative", "one title in three years is not enough" (even if the third year has only just started)... you know, that kind of criticism. I want him to prove these people wrong.

Cant believe how many fans are getting their knickers in a twist over the medias 'Doctorgate'.

Reminiscent of a certain Northern club that would be having a minutes silence and a 'Justice for Eva' campaign

CITY destroyed West Brom .... Pullis states it was HIS fault , HE made a tactical mistake ,, So refreshing .

So? What's your point? Mourinho also took the blame for results on several occasions. And he didn't blame anyone for Swansea' result.