The Mourinho Thread

Mou makes burn the Spanish football, again...

"The salary of Casillas is outrageous"

If you could read the comments of the people on the spanish press haha. Everyone in totally rage, insulting, and saying a thousand things despising Mou.

Meanwhile, Mou should be resting in his house with a smile. The biggest troll ever.

We offer £20 for Stones, so I doubt it has anything to do with that. Mou just doesn't want Pedro.

Dont seem to want or apparently need anyone bruv.

Meanwhile, Mou should be resting in his house with a smile. The biggest troll ever.

This does make me smile.

Mourinho: 'We are working on different things. We had to build a football team last year; now we are trying to add new qualities. #CFCTour

Jose: 'The [transfer] market is what it is.' He adds clubs only have to pay for players what they are willing to pay. #CFCTour

Mou makes burn the Spanish football, again...
"The salary of Casillas is outrageous"
If you could read the comments of the people on the spanish press haha. Everyone in totally rage, insulting, and saying a thousand things despising Mou.

Haha Mourinho is still making front page news on Marca and AS (based on a few words in an interview with the Guardian) and they call him obsessed? :lol:

In other words, Everton have made it clear that Stones isn't for sale, we aren't interested in Pedro or know he's off somewhere else, and the Witsel rumors are bullshit.

"Doing it with the same squad" as José said is looking likely. Dangerous.

Kind of ironic that we had the best defense in the league last season and are after almost exclusively defensive players this summer. Who could've imagined at the close of the season that we could conceivably start the 2015/16 season with Falcao as our only attacking signing?

Almost mind boggling how everyone here can realize we need another source of goals from an attacking position but it's apparently not a priority at all for the club.

Haha Mourinho is still making front page news on Marca and AS (based on a few words in an interview with the Guardian) and they call him obsessed? :lol:

People said Casillas and Mourinho hated each other the picture here states otherwise

In other words, Everton have made it clear that Stones isn't for sale, we aren't interested in Pedro or know he's off somewhere else, and the Witsel rumors are bullshit.

"Doing it with the same squad" as José said is looking likely. Dangerous.

Kind of ironic that we had the best defense in the league last season and are after almost exclusively defensive players this summer. Who could've imagined at the close of the season that we could conceivably start the 2015/16 season with Falcao as our only attacking signing?

Almost mind boggling how everyone here can realize we need another source of goals from an attacking position but it's apparently not a priority at all for the club.

Everton don't have the power to say anyone "isn't for sale". He'll push for a move.

Everyone needs to be better this season, not just the players.

eYSJHdk.jpg

I will not mind finishing second only if we gamble on youth.

I mean giving them a real go like traore, rlc and such.

Not just one game here and there and nothing sustained.

Other then that, I expect us to win it again it this season.

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11668/9920342/jose-mourinho-says-chelsea-do-not-need-to-make-big-signings?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=Twitter

I especially like the part where he says

"So we have to improve what we have already. We are trying to give them some new qualities, try to be a little bit more unpredictable and go through the season with high motivation."

I love unpredictable teams and I think we should prepare ourselves for something along the lines of our first half of last season. I believe that's where we're moving.

None of our key players played during off season, so I expected a rested, confident and in-form team. The only first team player who's missing part of pre-season is Willian. Give him a proper rest, start playing him a couple of weeks into the season and we basically have the first team rested and prepared. I'm confident we'll win titles again even if it feels a bit underwhelming to know we didn't sign any first team player.