The Mourinho Thread

Is there no footage of Jose's reaction to the final whistle? I have only seen player celebrations so far.

https://watch.zentrick.com/lj6xrx/

I hope you guys are able to see this in your country! Perfect close up images of Mourinho celebrating with his family after the final whistle!!

<iframe src="//watch.zentrick.com/lj6xrx/" width="640" height="360" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I'm not. We don't hear much praise from Pep's current - let alone ex - players. He isn't that well liked if you ask me.

A lot of his ex-players badmouthed him... which is why I don't think this is surprising.

Tbh considering his antics etc with the Bayern docs I think secretly he's a bellend to work with.

I'm not. We don't hear much praise from Pep's current - let alone ex - players. He isn't that well liked if you ask me.

A lot of his ex-players badmouthed him... which is why I don't think this is surprising.

I don't follow Spanish football at all, but I've heard of this before. I've even heard that he and Messi have issues as well. From what little I've seen of him, I don't like Pep. He strikes me as someone who isn't particularly honest and genuine, not with what he says but with him emotions and intentions for other people. Jose might lie to the media when he feels necessary, but you can always tell that his feelings for his players, fans..etc. are always genuine.