The Mourinho Thread

or bitching about not going on all out attack vs manure or qpha, despite winning both matches? Funny I haven't seen manure win a match since Jose's Masterclass. In fact Jose gave the rest of the league a Blue Print on how to beat manure.

Yep. Then there's the people who actually worry what other fans think about us.

Boring boring Chelsea? Good one. United fans clearly don't remember in 07/08 when they broke the record low of points to win the title - 75; and they have the nerve to call us dull. The simple fact is that when you're winning it's entertaining no matter what. Personally the defensive masterclass I watched vs Arse was a spectacle in itself.

2 more buys -and some effective cup squad management- and we have the ability to win the quadruple. Playing the same XI to death kept us unbeaten until Dec, and unbeaten in the CL completely.

I don't follow Spanish football at all, but I've heard of this before. I've even heard that he and Messi have issues as well. From what little I've seen of him, I don't like Pep. He strikes me as someone who isn't particularly honest and genuine, not with what he says but with him emotions and intentions for other people. Jose might lie to the media when he feels necessary, but you can always tell that his feelings for his players, fans..etc. are always genuine.

The thing is when watching Jose's interviews when it gets to talking about general life and player's on a personal level it's actually pretty clear he is one of the most humble people around.

Jose in football will do what it takes to win and that can rub people up the wrong way but I find it hilarious how they think he's like that for real.

Very good.

I do admit the league this season was pretty poor.

But you can only beat what you have in front of you.

So title won is a title won.

Now we been here before where we won something one season and the next we do a 360.

Thus what I want the most is continuity. Let's not implode next season by Roman doing something stupid and sacking a staff or forcing a player buy.

Let's go to to the transfer window and do our business early.

Continue to evolve and have a clear philosophy.

If it's attacking then buy the right players for attacking.

If it's counter attacking then buy the right players for counter attacking.

Much bigger 'slap' for Pep. Was surprised when I head him say that.

I'm not getting into the whole who is the best manager or 'better person' thing, but Cesc isn't just a starter under Mourinho, he's a key player. Cesc was a squad player under Pep. So picking Mou over Pep isn't exactly surprising. And that is if he actually means it. I've never heard a player place another manager above his own. Robben has played under Mou, Pep, LVG and he's claimed Pep's the best since playing under him. What a surprise.

Simply put, I don't think his words were that deep.

I don't follow Spanish football at all, but I've heard of this before. I've even heard that he and Messi have issues as well. From what little I've seen of him, I don't like Pep. He strikes me as someone who isn't particularly honest and genuine, not with what he says but with him emotions and intentions for other people. Jose might lie to the media when he feels necessary, but you can always tell that his feelings for his players, fans..etc. are always genuine.

Yes, i feel the same.

Pep is a manager that is stuck in his philosophy like many other managers (LVG, Arsene, Brendan) and will rather clash with everybody than to change his ideas. Mourinho is a pragmatic man manager who first and foremost tries to create a team with the right winning atmosphere trying to get the best out of his players

More passers in midfield needed incase fabregas/Oscar goes on 2nd half of the season slump again. (Koke, cabaye,)

Another striker needed especially technical one. (Lacazette, dybala)

A physical box to box midfielder who can pass and has long range shooting. (schneiderlin, Andre Gomes)

Goalkeeper to replace cech (preferably English)

Hopefully we blow teams away early so that we give some youth team players 15 minutes in many games, And we're set for next season.

“They’re all at a pretty good age,” he added. “They’re going to go again and again, and they’re the team to catch over this next couple of seasons.

“They’ve got the resilience, and now they’ve got the confidence after winning their first Premier League title, for a few of them. It becomes a lot easier after that first one.

Interesting.

As for his promise to bring through youth, I just don't see it happening. It would have to be a very, very, very special talent. You can't have it all, so if I had to pick, I'd prefer more adventurous football, especially in the big games.

Interesting.

As for his promise to bring through youth, I just don't see it happening. It would have to be a very, very, very special talent. You can't have it all, so if I had to pick, I'd prefer more adventurous football, especially in the big games.

Think he will bring through youth but probably just 1-3 players at most next season. Considering his record to begin with, think that will be a good start.