The Mourinho Thread

just so sick and tired of the same "purists" (though i had an another awesome and more apt word in mind) cribbing about the same fucking thing again and again and again.

thats the way jose plays. thats the way jose played with CR in his team. thats the way jose is gonna play in the future. roman seems happy, the club is winning. 99.9% of the fans are happy. but if you get your happiness by taking childish digs on our manager and winding up others rather than enjoying a league title, than sure, be my guest.

i mean i am going thru the last few pages and how surprising that i cant find a single positive thing said from you. a pretty good indicator i feel

I was just appreciating the tactical master-class put on by Tony Pulis, which happened to remind me of Jose. -_- You are very sensitive and need to calm down -_-

Utd is not touching Chels next season even if they buy 5 new starters. They'll need at least another year to compete again.

Arsenal... I don't think so. I'm sure they'll suffer plenty of injuries like they always do.

So it all depends on a City resurgence. But I don't think that's happening either.

I seriously disagree with Mourinho. Chelsea are in a pole position to retain the title next season. Yes, retain. Stop the delusion.

I feel like there are going to be lots of changes at City and they may go through a transition period over the next year or two.

Man Utd are having one now and who knows when that will end.

Arsenal are Arsenal...which means they won't seriously challenge.

I'd have us favourites for the league title even if we made minimal changes to the team/squad.

I was just appreciating the tactical master-class put on by Tony Pulis, which happened to remind me of Jose. -_- You are very sensitive and need to calm down -_-

i thought there was an english football thread. is not there?

using smileys now? good, keep it up!

i thought there was an english football thread. is not there?

using smileys now? good, keep it up!

Is there? I guess the post would have been better suited there, but then again I don't venture to many places on this forum.

But you are incredibly angry; you are absolutely furious right now.

:clown:

I feel like there are going to be lots of changes at City and they may go through a transition period over the next year or two.

I'd have us favourites for the league title even if we made minimal changes to the team/squad.

It's not like the PL sides are in a position to buy Barca, Bayern or Real players (the regulars of course). They can't clean out Juve, Atletico or PSG either. Whoever they're buying, they won't be players that are better than Chelsea's. And then there's the issue of needing time to adapt.

No, I'm not having it. It's not going to be an easy ride, but Chelsea is the best side in England by a good distance.

And there's no need for a huge quality injection to win the league again, yeah, but it will be needed to improve in Europe. I hope the ambition to be the best is still very much alive.

Torres was 100% Carlo's fault. Along with turning down the chance to sign Aguero. Jose says we shouldn't blame him for saying no to the City striker . Well you can not blame him if you want to. :)

As for the rest, mainly luck.

I always say this. I'm pretty sure it came down to Torres and Aguero, and Ancelotti made a massive mistake. Aguero was swooning for Chelsea for ages. Real shame.

I do remember at the time being massively gutted, I'm a huge Aguero fan.

I always say this. I'm pretty sure it came down to Torres and Aguero, and Ancelotti made a massive mistake. Aguero was swooning for Chelsea for ages. Real shame.

I do remember at the time being massively gutted, I'm a huge Aguero fan.

tbf buying Torres pretty much sank the season for lpuke that year. IMHO they haven't been the same like they were 10 years ago...Ok they had last season, but that was due to the Strength of the Uruguayan Vampire - now that he is gone, they have returned to hasbeens - I am fine w/ that

Is there? I guess the post would have been better suited there, but then again I don't venture to many places on this forum.

But you are incredibly angry; you are absolutely furious right now.

:clown:

not at all furious. actually more amused by trolls like you.. oh sorry.. i meant "fans" like you. true fans.. blue blood, i must say... :clown::clown::clown::clown: (i guess using these smileys makes me AWESOME!!!)

just wanted to give you a friendly reminder - barcodes are two points ahead of Sunderland, but Sunderland has a match in hand - you still think the barcodes are safe?

How opportunistic...

Anyway, I said Newcastle might just be safe not because of their own ability but because of other teams' run-in, which even you have to admit it's tough, and whether they can pick up enough points. Obviously with Sunderland winning (surprisingly), Newcastle are in big BIG trouble now. At this point, one would probably tip them for relegation instead of Sunderland.

How opportunistic...

Most dogs are - roof roof

Anyway, I said Newcastle might just be safe not because of their own ability but because of other teams' run-in, which even you have to admit it's tough, and whether they can pick up enough points. Obviously with Sunderland winning (surprisingly), Newcastle are in big BIG trouble now. At this point, one would probably tip them for relegation instead of Sunderland.

bro, let's carry this discussion further on the EPL thread. I feel bad dirtying up The Special One's Thread. Jose's thread is one of achievement & not failure, despite what others might think.

My biggest concern would be Real Madrid coming for Hazard. If Real Madrid loses the CL (which could happen to Barcelona in the final - imagine that!) and ends the season with no trophies, expect Florentino to mount a massive circus for a huge signing to distract the fans, like he did with Ronaldo and Bale. And at this point in time, there is no bigger name than Hazard. Pogba is arguably on the same level but Hazard is more marketable and remember this was the president who snubbed Ronaldinho because "he was too ugly to market".

"We need a couple of players to give more strength in depth to the squad. With some of the young boys we have, I have said already that Ruben Loftus-Cheek will be a Chelsea squad player but the others after a fantastic year of preparation for them, training with us, playing with the young people, probably for them the next good step will be to go on loan and to be replaced by two players.

We keep the same number of players because we dont want more than that, but we keep a more uniform group in terms of experience, to give us that little extra in case we progress in the Champions League."

http://che.lc/qCOfzT

I fished somthing from an Arsenal forum just for you guys.

" Well, let's comfort ourselves in the sure and certain knowledge that history will remember this Chelsea team as a bunch of raging, racist, eye poking, cheating, thundercunting, tedious and extremely itchy anal polyps, of the first order."

Pure gold.

Arsene Wenger is 'embarrassing' for criticising Jose Mourinho, says Sunday Supplement Ian Ladyman

http://www1.skysports.com/watch/tv-shows/sunday-supplement/news/9834877/arsene-wenger-is-embarrassing-for-criticising-jose-mourinho-says-sunday-supplement-ian-ladyman

Some sense.

What a name btw. Ladyman

Arsene Wenger is 'embarrassing' for criticising Jose Mourinho, says Sunday Supplement Ian Ladyman

http://www1.skysports.com/watch/tv-shows/sunday-supplement/news/9834877/arsene-wenger-is-embarrassing-for-criticising-jose-mourinho-says-sunday-supplement-ian-ladyman

Some sense.

What a name btw. Ladyman

He definitely got bullied at school :lol: