The Mourinho Thread

Why are we gonna buy a guy for 40m who hasn't even really featured in the position we want him for?

He is originally a winger, left-footed, and plays a lot in the right.

Really versatile, can play on the three AM spots.

With his left foot, skill and finishing, he'd be the best right winger for our team.

He is originally a winger, left-footed, and plays a lot in the right.

Really versatile, can play on the three AM spots.

With his left foot, skill and finishing, he'd be the best right winger for our team.

I know who he is but he plays on the Left side predominantly. I don't think you can produce any evidence that he can play on the right can you?

I've seen a lot of Atletico Madrid games and he plays equally good on all 3 positions.

In the Real 4-0 thrashing he was Right wing if i remember well.

Pretty sure they played 4-4-2 with Manzukic and Griezmann up top for that game.

"At this moment, it's very difficult in the Premier League for a team to be dominant," Mourinho said. "This is not Germany with Bayern [Munich]. This is not Switzerland with Basel. This is not Scotland with Celtic.

"It's even more difficult to dominate than before. How can you speak about domination when everyone knows what will happen next summer?

"Arsenal have a phenomenal squad. Thierry Henry said they need four top-class players. Give Arsenal four top-class players and I think they will again be the 'Invincibles'.

"Man United have a phenomenal squad, including the most expensive player in the history of the Premier League [Angel Di Maria], who is not playing.

"They are a club where financial fair play doesn't make a huge difference for them and they will invest hugely again in the summer. Man City have done phenomenally, winning two titles in three years, and people say they will invest hugely.

"Liverpool is fighting for the title for many years. So next year it will be even more difficult for everyone than this year."

http://www.espnfc.com/chelsea/story/2423769/jose-mourinho-doubts-chelsea-will-dominate-premier-league

:lol:

The media who lost there fucking mind over Brendan Rogers last season begin at long last to wake up that he's a limited manager. Buys utter shit with the Suarez money exactly what AVB did with the Bale money (both former coaches under Mourinho coincidence?). Anyway here's a stat of how he's got the best out of his forwards this season.

Sturridge has been injured admittedly but Sturridge 4 goals, Borini 1 goal, Balotelli 1 goal, (has he scored in the premier league?), Lambert 2 goals. Again fair enough they haven't played regularly but Ivanovic who is a right back has scored i think 6 times this season.

I have this strong feeling that this is a plea for Chelsea board to improve the team in the summer.

And rightly so. If you stand still you move back and for consecutive dominance Chelsea certainly need more quality. Especially that so many English teams have big resources now.

Thanks for the link. Interesting indeed.

Sounds like AVB is learning. Good on him.

It's weird since AVB was learning under Guardiola in recent times when he was on trail in Abu Dabi.

He also said back then that Jose is his teacher but his style is closer to Guardiola's.

Upon reflection, I will admit that I have been too harsh on Jose and I have taken the criticism too far at times after all he's on course to deliver our first title in 5 years. And He's transformed us from perenial top 4 challengers to genuine title contenders from the get go.

At the end of the day, in a result oriented sport, the end always justifies the means and success is what managers are ultimately judged on. I certainly wouldn't swap AVB's philosophical mumbo jumbo for this. hopefully we continue to evolve and progress in all facet.

Respect, that takes balls.

I was behind Mou all the time but i am slowly losing faith on him.

Yes , we'll win the league but where do we go on from there ?

We've been playing shit since late January and his tactics are giving me headaches week in and out.

We have Hazard, Fabregas, Costa, Matic, Luis, Willian, Cuadrado, Remy, Oscar and we yet fail to play atleast DECENT football.

I am not asking to play like Real, Bayern or Barca but atleast play DECENT.

Soon our best players will fuck off.

I was behind Mou all the time but i am slowly losing faith on him.

Yes , we'll win the league but where do we go on from there ?

We've been playing shit since late January and his tactics are giving me headaches week in and out.

We have Hazard, Fabregas, Costa, Matic, Luis, Willian, Cuadrado, Remy, Oscar and we yet fail to play atleast DECENT football.

I am not asking to play like Real, Bayern or Barca but atleast play DECENT.

Soon our best players will fuck off.

Agreed it is not enough to do it for half a season either. We have seen what this side can do against someone like Everton earlier this season, this is just fucking awful.

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH... HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

here's a small advice guys - a football game is played for 90 minutes. atleast. not 45, not 60 not 75, atleast 90.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA SUCH KNOWLEDGE, SUCH POST, SUCH CONTRIBUTION HAHAHAHAHAHA.

Kiddo

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA SUCH KNOWLEDGE, SUCH POST, SUCH CONTRIBUTION HAHAHAHAHAHA.

Kiddo

no sorry dude. you are right.

we should all lose faith in jose cos we were 1-0 down against leicester who had won the previous 4 games and were playing like their lives depended on it (cos you know what, their PL lives do depend on it).

but i liked the immense bundle of knowledge and contribution in your amazingly far sighted post. :lol:

oh you gotta love the knee jerks and the knee jerkers.