The Mourinho Thread

Walked out of the press conference after the first question. Took a dig at Conte & Chelsea in both his post match interview and the press conference. This fucking useless mongrel talks about deserving this and that, playing beautiful football. Haha. What did United do today to have looked that special and deserve the win? First shot on goal in the 40th minute after Steklenborg's howler and then the one that's hit the post. What else? I tell you what, fucking dross, boring, hoof ball football against a poor Everton side.

Makes it all sound about him. "Unlucky, we deserve this, we deserve that, we miss a lot, had we not missed that, we play beautiful football". Same old, same old. Well let me tell you this, had all the top teams converted all the chances they'd all be at 80+ goals scored by now.

Scored the same amount of goals as Bournemoth this season and less goals than WBA and Palace but still acts like a prick. Horrible, horrible human being. It's only a month since he's played his first team at home against a 2nd string City team in the League Cup and still could not register more than one shot on target, while playing dull football. Mad in his head this guy.

We need Jose Mourinho to stay at United for atleast 2 years. Cannot have him fired after 1 season.  :lol::lol:

That match vs Everton was absolute shite. Had it not been for that idiot Steklenberg, United wouldn't have scored a goal. Contrast that match to ours vs City's and the differences are insane. 

43 minutes ago, iceboy said:

"Extremely well:?? Is he serious or we just don't understand football now? I watched the match and it was completely shit mate. keep going.

He's been doing this for years. Trying to control the narrative - if he keeps saying they're playing well enough times a lot of jounos & supporters will start to believe it.

He tried to do the same here but you can only pretend for so long. You can't sugar-coat shit on a stick football forever.

40 minutes ago, Styles said:

He's been doing this for years. Trying to control the narrative - if he keeps saying they're playing well enough times a lot of jounos & supporters will start to believe it.

He tried to do the same here but you can only pretend for so long. You can't sugar-coat shit on a stick football forever.

It's interesting at United though. When you watch United, particularly over their last say 5 games, they actually play pretty well. It's fast paced, direct, but they seem to be very goal shy. It's more of a distribution problem rather than their strikers not functioning well. But that's a consequence of them spending ridiculous money on 4 players without filling in the gaps lmao.

Jose is right they've played good football, but if he wants to see how you get results from good football then he should seriously look at Conte. Our accuracy in front of goal is the best it has ever been, we only had 4 shots on target against City and were clinical enough to take all but one of those chances.

Thoroughly enjoying this spell though, United fans being forced to be humbled after thinking they'll win everything during the summer :lol:

Jose Mourinho says Manchester United playing well despite Everton draw

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11667/10683720/jose-mourinho-says-manchester-united-playing-well-despite-everton-draw

Good I hope he keeps playing like this. 

In fact I hope he continues at United for many more years. 

I still remember the Mourinho German apologist telling me how Chelsea will regret the decision to sack him. As Mourinho will make us pay. :D