The Mourinho Thread

. And fans are still chanting his name? That is great, nice support, thumbs up .. but why am I never hearing support for Willian or Zouma, our best performers this year? I am only hearing "Jose Mourinho" and "Diego, Diego!" ... great :)

At the moment, the Willian song is sung more than any one regarding individuals...followed by JT double. Even Fabregas has had his one sang in an attempt to lift his performance like we used to with Torres.

Saw this on Reddit today

We have been seriously off the pace for some time now. Last season, we got 41 points from the second half of the season, a decent haul. However when tallied since January, the warning signs last season become crystal clear. Of the 17 teams in the Premier League for both seasons, we are 9th.

• Arsenal: 72
  • Man City: 65
  • Man Utd: 64
  • Leicester: 60
  • Spurs: 59
  • Southampton: 58
  • Liverpool: 57
  • Everton: 57
  • Chelsea: 56
  • Crystal Palace: 54
  • Stoke: 51
  • West Brom: 46
  • Swansea: 42
  • West Ham: 39
  • Sunderland 30
  • Newcastle: 26
  • Aston Villa: 23
Now obviously, I will pre-empt this by saying that this shouldn't be directly inferred from. Clubs may have harder schedules one half of the season and that won't be accounted for, only looking at a calendar year. But it is nevertheless telling of just how pedestrian Chelsea's results have been for quite some time now in the league. In the last 3 months or so, pedestrian doesn't even begin to cover it( Since beating Arsenal we have collected 8 points from 9 games).

The reason I'm posting is, is not to call for scapegoating or knee-jerk reactions, but because I'm tired of deflections of bad form or bad luck. There is no way bad form is this consistent, this prolonged or this widespread among the entire squad. There has been no real response or reaction, our form is only stagnating. Burying our heads in the sand about it serves no purpose. We'll see how the rest of December goes but we are on track to get 63 points from 38 league games.

This doesn't rest on one person's head. Or one transfer window. Neither are faultless.

Either the squad is complacent and mentally weak or they are burnt out or the dressing room is lost. A combination of the three in varying factors is more than possible.

Thoughts?

yeah...if we gained the same amount of points after 15 games from now till end of season as last season..we will be sitting quite pretty...i.e. with an outside chance of 4th spot = 66 points.

Just shows that last years results didnt really tail off that much

yeah...if we gained the same amount of points after 15 games from now till end of season as last season..we will be sitting quite pretty...i.e. with an outside chance of 4th spot = 66 points.

Just shows that last years results didnt really tail off that much

If only we had a chance of that happening - but seriously can you see us stringing a run together like that?

Apparently he will be sacked tomorrow and will take over ISIS....At least then nobody will be attacked [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sorry mate, you're one of the bosses around here, but please show some respect and don't joke around with this subject.

You know what they're doing, not funny.

A few day ago it was all over Dailymail.

Amicably part company, get an interim in until the end of the season then throw cash at Simeone.

Jose, like Klopp, will recover elsewhere, but here things are broken and he needs to go.

Maybe have him back for a short third spell before he retires, because it would be a shame if this was his last action for Chelsea.

The end is definitely near if even Tomo is no longer defending Mourinho.

fucking hell, this seems real. if we lose (which is very likely), he is GONE.

wake the fuck up jose. for once, play a fucking team that can actually give us a chance of winning than a team you seem to have casted in stone. PLEASE. atleast give yourself a chance.

drop and kick out shitty cunts like cesc and oscar. just drop iva till the end of the season. give, RLC, remy, baba a true oppurtunity. PLEASE!!!!!!!!

fucking hell, this seems real. if we lose (which is very likely), he is GONE.

wake the fuck up jose. for once, play a fucking team that can actually give us a chance of winning than a team you seem to have casted in stone. PLEASE. atleast give yourself a chance.

drop and kick out shitty cunts like cesc and oscar. just drop iva till the end of the season. give, RLC, remy, baba a true oppurtunity. PLEASE!!!!!!!!

I dont think he reads this forum. Funny if he did though :D