The Mourinho Thread

15 hours ago, Liquidator said:

Hope we hang the 'One of Us' banner upside down or change it to 'One of them' when we play Yernited at home

Knowing our genius supporters, they are more likely to chant his name throughout the game and boo Costa and Fabregas for supposedly having enough player power to have him sacked.

It just cracks me up how quick people can change their alliances. For years the Mancs called him every name known to man (and a few only known to Mancs) Yet now they're all up his arse thinking he's the 2nd coming.

But we know that its all going tits up at some time and theyre going to want to string him up. (too).

The thing is will it be before or after his 1st season finishes and will he get silverware?

On 8/19/2016 at 2:48 PM, Unionjack said:

What - ya mean like we did when Lamps came back in that disgusting washed out blue shirt.

Or when Big Pete came back and we all cheered him and showed him love.

We forget sometimes. We are fuckin Chelsea. We got class. We show our love and respect to people that was good for us.

If we start singing Fuck Off to all our ex players/managers we might as well be Mancs,Scousers or come from fuckin north London.

Nah, I don't mind showing respect, but since we're talking about this particular individual, I won't be surprised if the fans take it too far, if you know what I'm getting at.

As for class, everyone believes their club has it, so let's not venture there.

On 8/19/2016 at 3:29 PM, Iggy Doonican said:

Thing is mate managers and players come and go the fans will always be there. Have you ever been to Stamford Bridge ? if you haven't don't bother coming if you hold us in such low esteem. 

Nothing personal mate, I hold most football fans in low esteem.

Just now, Leif said:

I am so sad that probably only Di Matteo out of all our managers really love this club above all others 

but i am also happy because Di Matteo is the greatest, the warrior, the magician, the one who served us the diamonds we asked for, the god of our times, the man who looks like a comical fly

43 minutes ago, Miki-Liki said:

Nah, I don't mind showing respect, but since we're talking about this particular individual, I won't be surprised if the fans take it too far, if you know what I'm getting at.

As for class, everyone believes their club has it, so let's not venture there.

Nothing personal mate, I hold most football fans in low esteem.

Tough at the top is it looking down from your ivory tower ?

José still got his own thread here? Now please people forget a about this guy.

Never liked him. I liked him as our manager but I do not like him as a human being. He is full of himself and narcissistic as fuck.

May he fuck up Man Utd like he did to us last year.

• 2 weeks later...

Its weird that it seems only at this point some people understand Mourinho doesn't have some kind of special connection with Chelsea. Jose is a professional. He knows how to promote himself and is qualities, and he no doubt he is a good employee. If he was at PSG he would be there taking digs at other french clubs and saying how he proud to be part of PSG family, etc. Mourinho was not even part of Chelsea, he was hired in 2004, stayed 3 years and won many trophies. The reason why some people thought he was born to manage a club from a specific side of London is beyond me. 

8 wins in 17 vs Guardiola. Only 3 wins for Mourinho. It seems Guardiola doesn't need the midfield dominance of Xavi and Iniesta or the magic of Messi. Or Aguero for that matter

There goes all that bullshit about Guardiola not being one of the, if not the best manager in the world because he's a world class manager who manages world class players. 

Only dummies who know nothing about football don't rate him highly.