The Mourinho Thread

Hazard and Oscar are off in the summer. Hazard especially is gone. Terry on his last legs and we're missing out on the top 4. If we DO miss out on the top 4, we're fucked trying to replace those players. This is the season from HELL. Totally not worth the league title we won last season if all these things do transpire.

IF Jose loves the club as much as he makes out he does, he would resign. Otherwise, we won't be able to sack him. The cost of sacking, plus hiring another manager would be expensive. And the club has just put in plans to redevelop the stadium, which itself, might financially restrict us to a certain amount of transfer funds per season. Some many factors to weigh in alongside the football....

No-one will join us if we're relegated........I'm sure there's a financial cut off clause in his contract to limit his pay-off. Get rid now, before it's too late.

WE think that ,, BUT NONE of them are ready ,,we are in a hard place and need the experience of Brana ,, Cesc and Costa ,, without them we would be fucked . :halo:

and fighting relegation ,

how can you forget sir OSCAR!!!

blasphemy.

ban this guy

WE think that ,, BUT NONE of them are ready ,,we are in a hard place and need the experience of Brana ,, Cesc and Costa ,, without them we would be fucked . :halo:

and fighting relegation ,

Will you stop making me laugh......There's tears in my bloody eyes at that one :clown:

Hazard and Oscar are off in the summer. Hazard especially is gone. Terry on his last legs and we're missing out on the top 4. If we DO miss out on the top 4, we're fucked trying to replace those players. This is the season from HELL. Totally not worth the league title we won last season if all these things do transpire.

who cares about oscar? would replace him with RLC/musonda/baker and not miss a step.

hazard is the one that will cost us.

In all seriousness...Can you still see us making the top four??? The top half will be tough enough

who cares about oscar? would replace him with RLC/musonda/baker and not miss a step.

Hazard has 0 goals in 20 odd matches. He's been worse than Oscar this season. Couldn't it be the same tactics that are killing Hazard are also affecting the other players? People bring up Mata, De Bruyne but they were just as shit under Mourinho as derided players like Salah and Lukaku who are succeeding elsewhere.

Even the much praised Willian hasn't been that great this season outside set pieces. Mourinho hasn't developed a single non defender since his arrival here.

In all seriousness...Can you still see us making the top four??? The top half will be tough enough

If Mourinho isn't sacked, I can't see us finishing in the top half. We will continue to compete with the likes of Bournemouth, Sunderland, Norwich and Newcastle.

i am sorry mate. but the fact that you did not watch the match is the best thing you have ever done.

we were atrocious. downright shit.

why did not remy start? why did cesc start? why was our best defender (azpi) on the bench for ivano-fucking-vic.

well, just because people are not managers, their opinion is not valid? well, look at the line up that i posted before th game. have a re-game and see the result with that team. and let me tell you something, we can play the game with this same team that started today and still not win. i can guarantee.

i am sorry, but your bias for jose is blinding you towards such obvious facts that i actually dont see the point of saying anything.

and right after things went shit? really? so before this loss i was saying that "jose is perfect"? "that he is the right man for the future". sorry mate, you need to see some FACTS.

To be frank, i did watch some parts of the match, not the whole.

A good result is necessary, but despite of that, no matter what, I always enjoy watching Chelsea, so it's sad not to have experienced the whole saga.

Seeing an attacking style of play is sexy as hell, but i can't buy that, not every club can deliver that.

I'm a Chelsea fan and every team experiences different things, can't decide in which time i live in.

If i was the manager, i would have fielded a different team, i think i would have tried a bit of your approach.

Kudos for sharing your pre-lineup before the game. I have to respect that!

But Jose Mourinho is the manager of the team and part of the club, he has certificates and proven success, so i trust him.

He is simply part of the group, our group, so he does get his fair share of support.

I know that you don't believe in his abilities anymore, very difficult to discuss, not because of you but rather it's because we won't get a 100% right decision at the end of the day, it' not math!

Agree to disagree, mate.

I'm holding out for hope of him becoming at least a good player without all the constraints our current manager places on him.

A team with the attacking players we have should be playing like we did in the opening few minutes and how we did to open the 2nd half ALL the time. For that we need a manager and coaching staff that is adept at training that way. José sadly isn't.

We CLEARLY need a few new players but we also need a completely new voice in the players' ears because they aren't responding to José's any longer.

Get Ancelotti, give him a nice 4-5 year contract so he and especially the players know he isn't under immediate pressure and let him go to work. Players like Hazard, Willian, and Oscar should benefit hugely. Bring in either Ramires or RLC permanently for the remainder of the season in place of Fabregas and then ship him off in the summer.

Wouldn't even be mad to see Costa shipped back to Spain, either. Maybe work some sort of deal with Atleti that sees Griezmann come back the other way.

Then we have to finally get a capable, young, highly skilled, two-way midfielder to play next to Matic.

With Carlo in charge, even without CL football next season we'll be able to attract very good players. Not the absolute best, world class ones but players that will easily improve us. We still have excellent players, pay great wages, and have the lure of London.