The Mourinho Thread

The failure was missing out on Klopp. Liverpool had been Mediocre at best under Rodgers now under Klopp they've looked like the dominant team in the league while playing exciting and sexy football what a freak in train wreck of club atm.

The failure was fucking pussy footing around in the summer to save fucking pennies.

The board and Jose have a lot to answer for.

A good coach would not have selected Ivanovic over Azpilicueta

To be fair, if Azpilicueta needed the rest before Porto, sitting him for a less important Bournemouth game was the better decision.

I still don't get how Fabregas is still playing, much less starting.

Costa is shocking and Hazard is not a striker.

i am sorry dude. but if u cant see how shit he is. how massively he has been found out. how pathetic each and every of his decision has been this season, then i have nothing to say to you. 3 of our worst players - oscar, cesc, iva of the season, yet again start the fucking match. whats the fucking result? i am sorry, but if you cant see how bloody awful jose is for us, then i have nothing to say to you.

Right after things went shit quoting and instead of the previous subjects...

Well,well, well obvious a very bad result, i haven't seen the whole match, because of a family dinner, but from what i have seen we could have won, for example brilliant ball from Hazard in the box. Costa could have scored from the Fabrepass ball.
Costa didn't start the match, but it doesn't count because one can not moan as much as usual.
Ivanovic should have cleared that situation before the goal, was too late, that's on him.

If think you should apply for the job, because it seems you're the man, because benching Oscar, Cesc and Iva should have won us the match. Is it really that simple?
It's your opinion, ok, but i disagree, who would have been the alternatives?
So easy to say after the game.

Let's see what the outcome will be, don't think Mourinho is getting the sack.
I for one can't see a better man.
Last season a lot of people called for (Martinez) his head, now they are playing brilliantly.

Don't have a problem with one bad season, but nowadays everyone is a manager and has a different opinion.
Really sad when people call others cunts and other stuff just because they disagree (not you didier).

So those who voted "No" in the poll are now calling for his head? You had a change of heart and just realized the situation was irreparable now? I want to know your initial cause for optimism.

The club won't sack him because, like many of our supporters, they have accepted that we are Mourinho FC and are happy to be shit as long as he is in charge.

I was fine with the decision to keep him on until the end of the season, if both parties would part ways in the summer of 2016. Even if he finished top 4. That was the fantasy I created in my head. It would've been unfair to hand that mess over to another manager and expect him to perform miracles. So I hope you're wrong.

I have to admit I'm envious of Liverpool's proactive-ish (they could've let Rodgers go in the summer) decision. It could secure them a top 4 spot that was very unlikely at first.

A good coach raises the level of his players. The likes of Allen, Moreno, Origi, Firmino, Lucas etc who were written off under the previous regime look like world-beaters under Klopp.

Anyone blaming the players deserves to be shot. De Bruyne, Mata, Lukaku, Salah all failed under Jose. His system is garbage. Throwing money at big names isn't going to solve the root of the problem. The players we have right now are far better than 16th or whatever position we're in now.

unai emery , slutsky, anyone not stupid

Yeah Emery sounds interesting. I was one of the people that wanted Jose to stay regardless of where we end up by May but it's quite unacceptable to have players like Hazard, Willian, Pedro on the pitch and lose to Bournemouth at home. Though if we are not going to finish top 4 anyway, why waste the money sacking Jose? Looking at it now, we probably won't get CL money next season.

Right after things went shit quoting and instead of the previous subjects...

Well,well, well obvious a very bad result, i haven't seen the whole match, because of a family dinner, but from what i have seen we could have won, for example brilliant ball from Hazard in the box. Costa could have scored from the Fabrepass ball.

Costa didn't start the match, but it doesn't count because one can not moan as much as usual.

Ivanovic should have cleared that situation before the goal, was too late, that's on him.

If think you should apply for the job, because it seems you're the man, because benching Oscar, Cesc and Iva should have won us the match. Is it really that simple?

It's your opinion, ok, but i disagree, who would have been the alternatives?

So easy to say after the game.

Let's see what the outcome will be, don't think Mourinho is getting the sack.

I for one can't see a better man.

Last season a lot of people called for (Martinez) his head, now they are playing brilliantly.

Don't have a problem with one bad season, but nowadays everyone is a manager and has a different opinion.

Really sad when people call others cunts and other stuff just because they disagree (not you didier).

i am sorry mate. but the fact that you did not watch the match is the best thing you have ever done.

we were atrocious. downright shit.

why did not remy start? why did cesc start? why was our best defender (azpi) on the bench for ivano-fucking-vic.

well, just because people are not managers, their opinion is not valid? well, look at the line up that i posted before th game. have a re-game and see the result with that team. and let me tell you something, we can play the game with this same team that started today and still not win. i can guarantee.

i am sorry, but your bias for jose is blinding you towards such obvious facts that i actually dont see the point of saying anything.

and right after things went shit? really? so before this loss i was saying that "jose is perfect"? "that he is the right man for the future". sorry mate, you need to see some FACTS.

By sacking Jose, we can get a new manager in (hopefully someone long-term but rn it doesn't even matter) who will aim to play attacking football (no matter what you say, Jose has always been trying to play defensively against any big team and for Chelsea, it is unacceptable when we've been buying so many top players) and they can spend this season getting to know the squad and bedding any new signings in. Plus, they would most likely play the likes of RLC.

Yeah Emery sounds interesting. I was one of the people that wanted Jose to stay regardless of where we end up by May but it's quite unacceptable to have players like Hazard, Willian, Pedro on the pitch and lose to Bournemouth at home. Though if we are not going to finish top 4 anyway, why waste the money sacking Jose? Looking at it now, we probably won't get CL money next season.

damage limitation. footballers have short careers and jose is jepoardising the careers of rlc and co. get in someone to at least pick the team fairly asap

The failure was fucking pussy footing around in the summer to save fucking pennies.

The board and Jose have a lot to answer for.

The fact that we didn't get the players we wanted doesn't warrant us performing the way we are now. The same team that won the title last season. It's inexcusable.

He had two perfectly good strikers on the bench and didnt start any.

I love Mourinho, but that is inexcusable. We came out playing for a draw against the WORST side in the league. He needs to go.

Mourinho has done everything to please the fans, he's started to play Baba Rahman, he has dropped Terry and he is playing Hazard up front, everything the fans wanted. Today's game, all our players were absolutely wasteful, we were denied a penalty too and on top of all this, their goal was offside.

In Mourinho's whole lifetime, this is the absolute worst he is doing. He has never been even a quarter as bad as he is now. With this being said, what does this tell you? Shouldn't this indicate most of our players are on their way out and it's not actually the manager?

For the time being, Mourinho needs to guarantee we stay in Europe, whether it is Champions League or Europa until February. Then hopefully in January, we are able to spend big, we need 2-3 great players come January. Then hopefully our squad is well enough to win Europa/CL from February onwards. Hopefully we can win the FA cup as well.

Mourinho has done everything to please the fans, he's started to play Baba Rahman, he has dropped Terry and he is playing Hazard up front, everything the fans wanted. Today's game, all our players were absolutely wasteful, we were denied a penalty too and on top of all this, their goal was offside.

In Mourinho's whole lifetime, this is the absolute worst he is doing. He has never been even a quarter as bad as he is now. With this being said, what does this tell you? Shouldn't this indicate most of our players are on their way out and it's not actually the manager?

For the time being, Mourinho needs to guarantee we stay in Europe, whether it is Champions League or Europa until February. Then hopefully in January, we are able to spend big, we need 2-3 great players come January. Then hopefully our squad is well enough to win Europa/CL from February onwards. Hopefully we can win the FA cup as well.

If we spend big will he drop Ivanovic?

Would he drop Fabregas?

Who on earth wants Hazard playing as a striker? His one weakness is that he can't finish worth a damn, so to alleviate this is to put him in a position where finishing is most important?

He's not doing what the fans want by having a literal DEAD WEIGHT in the midfield. Nor is he doing so by not playing a striker at home against the worst side in the first division. He has lost the plot. I don't trust him getting us into Europe.