The Mourinho Thread

I said a few weeks ago...If United fans think LvG's playing style was bad just wait until the little Mourinho honeymoon period is over and let's see the reaction from them then.

This is going to be fascinating to watch, believe me.

:lol: Red doesn't fit him.
Oh well... Good luck to him, as long as we are above him and he's above Baldiola everything is right with the world.
Loving the meltdown though. "We don't want him! We don't want him! Suck the egomaniac cunt!" - "How dares he join Manure? The cunt!"

19 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

I said a few weeks ago...If United fans think LvG's playing style was bad just wait until the little Mourinho honeymoon period is over and let's see the reaction from them then.

This is going to be fascinating to watch, believe me.

I remember a commentator from ESPNFC saying last season when we was playing good futbol that this is how Mourinho tends to do. Do good games first half and then second half of the season revert to his pragmatic style. 
True to that is what we saw last season. 

Then as well that he tends to burn out his players after two seasons. Truly as that is what we saw. 

So no doubt we will see him do good, but if he wants to keep at the top he will need to spend even more money his third season or gamble more on youth which he hardly did.....

17 hours ago, Badboy said:

Mourinho was sacked twice by our club ! How anyone can expect him to even consider us when negotiating with United is beyond me ! 

He said he'd come back to us if he is offered a job again in the future, we will and he will, the only issue is we've sacked him twice why shouldn't he take a position with one of our rivals, thankfully not one of our big rivals Arsenal, City, Spurs or West Ham. 

2 minutes ago, MichaelDance said:

He said he'd come back to us if he is offered a job again in the future, we will and he will, the only issue is we've sacked him twice why shouldn't he take a position with one of our rivals, thankfully not one of our big rivals Arsenal, City, Spurs or West Ham. 

City ain't one of our big rivals. Agree with the others. 

In fact I prefer City to win over United if we are not going to win it. Nobody cares if City wins. 

18 minutes ago, Stats said:

Buckenalo? Let's face it. If it was about money, Mourinho would still be here. The truth is Mourinho's legacy spared him a lot more time than he should of got and the results were not improving. How people can blame the board for sacking him is beyond me. Given the circumstances, it was 100% the right decision. He is at United, as tough as it is to see, however I have no regrets about him being sacked. He was beginning to have a toxic atmosphere around the club.

We all go through the bad times once in our life, well back in the day we used to always have bad seasons, but we have an owner with money and we shouldn't be in the position we are in. But if the players don't do their £200,000 a week job and play then we will drop points. The manager can only do so much to motivate players.

Just now, Fernando said:

City ain't one of our big rivals. Agree with the others. 

In fact I prefer City to win over United if we are not going to win it. Nobody cares if City wins. 

I hate City so much, they think they are the best in Europe when they can't even win a european title :cig:

Just now, MichaelDance said:

I hate City so much, they think they are the best in Europe when they can't even win a european title :cig:

You said it, they think. 

But we don't have to hear much from many fans or media like we do from United or Liverpool. 

City winning is by far the best outcome then United or Liverpool winning. 

Just now, Fernando said:

You said it, they think. 

But we don't have to hear much from many fans or media like we do from United or Liverpool. 

City winning is by far the best outcome then United or Liverpool winning. 

I do agree United fans too can be too far up their arse, but now they have one of us in their side, maybe he will fuck them up from the inside for us :D Blue spy

When you join a rival club the love story is over.

To become Manchester United manager is a special honour in the game. It is a club known and admired throughout the world. There is a mystique and a romance about it which no other club can match.

Just now, FabHazard said:

When you join a rival club the love story is over.

To become Manchester United manager is a special honour in the game. It is a club known and admired throughout the world. There is a mystique and a romance about it which no other club can match.

You have to remember though, Lampard left and then played for City. We sacked Jose twice. He said he wanted to stay in England.