The Mourinho Thread

best you get your candles of rememberance ready....could happen at any time in next fortnight.

We'll see, bro.

Why are Mourinho and his gang going to a youth game when the "inevitable" is going to happen?

I don't get it, but i'm fully prepared for a total meltdown;

candys, handkerchiefs and tickets for a thermal bath with the missus are on the table, no matter what is going to happen,

no one is taking that away from me.

Really need to chill the fuck out, pretty much exhausted...

We'll see, bro.

Why are Mourinho and his gang going to a youth game when the "inevitable" is going to happen?

I don't get it, but i'm fully prepared for a total meltdown;

candys, handkerchiefs and tickets for a thermal bath with the missus are on the table, no matter what is going to happen,

no one is taking that away from me.

Really need to chill the fuck out, pretty much exhausted...

heart on your sleeve bro.

If it happens there will be a lot of gloating on this thread.

Dont rise to it.

Jose Mourinho is NOT in immediate danger of losing his job as Chelsea manager. (Guardian) #CFC

While Abramovich remains concerned with the champions slump, he retains faith in Mourinho and has no desire to sack him yet. (Guardian) #CFC

Guardiola remains Abramovich’s ideal successor to Mourinho & intermediaries have attempted to find out whether he would consider (Telegraph)

Simeone is thought to be interested in the #CFC post & right-hand man Burgos has learned the language ahead of a potential move (Telegraph)

But Simeone would represent an expensive option for Abramovich. His Atlético Madrid buy-out clause is set at £15 million (Telegraph) #CFC

Sources close to Simeone claim he believes the Chelsea squad needs major investment [in summer] (Telegraph) #CFC

Jose Mourinho is NOT in immediate danger of losing his job as Chelsea manager. (Guardian) #CFC

While Abramovich remains concerned with the champions slump, he retains faith in Mourinho and has no desire to sack him yet. (Guardian) #CFC

Sickening. How many more defeats does he and all those naive sentimental matchgoers need to realize the plague that Mourinho's infecting the club? We're 16th, one spot above the relegation places FFS and have been humiliated by basement boys like So'ton, Crystal Palace at home, not to mention all the pitiful away results. Di Matteo and AVB were sacked for less compared to this tactically impotent and charmless narcissistic turd. At this rate, I'm starting to think there will still be those kind of headlines, where he's still got support even though the likes of Bournemouth and Sunderland are above us and we're sitting comfortably at 18th or 19th place.

That's what loyalty is about.

Thanks to the big Rom, you're making the right call.

Don't like the word "yet", but what can i say, what can i do, under those circumstances, i can live with that.

Really, really happy, can't sleep, first world problem, i think. :blue scalf:

This is trending on my Facebook now. Bastards.

I think you care too much about it, it's football, rival fans will always take the piss out of other fans and so on and so on, i think it's part of the fun as well.

Arsenal were beaten by a team fighting relegation. :Goober: