Petr Cech

eldo

Everyone needs to remember that Szczesny counts as home-grown. He came through the Arsenal academy so he wouldn't be a bad signing as a backup.

Tbh if Petr chooses Arsenal i'll be gutted. But i'd take any one of Walcott, The Ox or Szczesny in a swap deal, that really wouldn't be the worst thing ever.

Everyone needs to remember that Szczesny counts as home-grown. He came through the Arsenal academy so he wouldn't be a bad signing as a backup.

Tbh if Petr chooses Arsenal i'll be gutted. But i'd take any one of Walcott, The Ox or Szczesny in a swap deal, that really wouldn't be the worst thing ever.

Szczesny is an Arsenal fan aswell as player, apart from Spurs were be the last team he joins.

I wouldn't take Szczesny, we could easily have a good backup GK, and the idea behind taking a HG player from arsenal is minimizing the fact the we strenghten them with Cech, by taking one of their important players, like for example Walcott, Ox or Wilshere ( some are less likely than other for sure ).

Plus, I don't think Szczesny would accept, if he leaves Arsenal, it would definitely be to gain playing time, not the bench.

Chelsea goalkeeping coach Lollichon to RMC : "Cech knows Ligue 1 well. But I think he's very happy in England." (via @GFN_France) #CFC #AFC

Lollichon: "We [at #CFC] started to prepare for next season in December. Because we knew that the situation [Cech as back-up] cannot last."

Lollichon: "It's great for #CFC [to have 2 keepers of such quality], but it cannot last. For a boy like Cech, on the bench, it's hard."

Lollichon: "Cech's family like England. And a player is happy when his family is happy. He wants to stay in England" #CFC

Lollichon: "But I don't know the discussions. Premier League is Cech's primary objective. But it will also depends on the conditions" #CFC

Lollichon: "The advantage is Arsenal is a top club, with a philosophy that pleases Cech & that is in London. It is a base for consideration"

Chelsea goalkeeping coach Lollichon to RMC: "Tottenham? I do not think they have the same ambitions that Arsenal." #CFC #AFC #THFC

Chelsea goalkeeping coach Lollichon to RMC: "Petr wants to break a record of the clean sheets in the Premier League." #CFC #AFC (Mail)

Chelsea goalkeeping coach Lollichon to RMC: "I think that Manchester United like Lloris." #CFC #MUFC #THFC (Mail)

Does Lollichon leave with Cech this summer or stay with Courtois? That'll be an interesting sub-plot to the whole Cech move.

Arsenal have their coaches, can't see them rocking the boat, we all know Wenger is a stubborn man and wouldn't agree to that even if Cech kicks his heels in.

Although if he does go we have a ready made replacement in Silvino Louro so while it will be a blow it won't be the end of the world.

Arsenal have their coaches, can't see them rocking the boat, we all know Wenger is a stubborn man and wouldn't agree to that even if Cech kicks his heels in.

Although if he does go we have a ready made replacement in Silvino Louro so while it will be a blow it won't be the end of the world.

Silvino won't go back into goalkeeping coaching I doubt. He's one of Joses assistants. Basically replaced Baltemor Britos role when he left Jose.

Be interesting to see if Mark Beeney, Mitchell's Dad, would step up from the youths coach.

That's part of their problem :Goober:

I can imagine Cech being disgusted in the first training session.

More than that, it's the fact that Lollichon would have better career plans with Courtois than with Cech, given that the latter has already got enough experience and knowledge from Christophe.

Chelsea goalkeeping coach Lollichon to RMC : "Cech knows Ligue 1 well. But I think he's very happy in England." (via @GFN_France) #CFC #AFC

Lollichon: "We [at #CFC] started to prepare for next season in December. Because we knew that the situation [Cech as back-up] cannot last."

Lollichon: "It's great for #CFC [to have 2 keepers of such quality], but it cannot last. For a boy like Cech, on the bench, it's hard."

Lollichon: "Cech's family like England. And a player is happy when his family is happy. He wants to stay in England" #CFC

Lollichon: "But I don't know the discussions. Premier League is Cech's primary objective. But it will also depends on the conditions" #CFC

Lollichon: "The advantage is Arsenal is a top club, with a philosophy that pleases Cech & that is in London. It is a base for consideration"

Chelsea goalkeeping coach Lollichon to RMC: "Tottenham? I do not think they have the same ambitions that Arsenal." #CFC #AFC #THFC

Chelsea goalkeeping coach Lollichon to RMC: "Petr wants to break a record of the clean sheets in the Premier League." #CFC #AFC (Mail)

Chelsea goalkeeping coach Lollichon to RMC: "I think that Manchester United like Lloris." #CFC #MUFC #THFC (Mail)

Hmm, from this I don't get an impression that in Cech mind only Arsenal, Arsenal and Arsenal, like media always lead us all this time. It seems he is open to move to another club like City and MU. Maybe Roman could provide him a two way private jet London-Manchester every day, it will solved the distance problem :Goober:

Petr Cech is staying in London whether you guys like it or not. he doesn't want to leave London because his kids and family are happy in London and hes going to Arsenal no matter what you guys think or want.

I support Chelsea FC not the players. I don't care who plays for CFC, I only want players to do their job for the Team Chelsea FC. I do not get attached to players no matter who they are and what they have done for us. The players wasn't born in England nor in London so they care not about The Legend status you fans give the players.

so stop with this i don't want our player or legends to go to a rival. you do not decide or control you're fantasies of what you think players actually care about the Club. it is money and happiness.