Jase

Man of the Match  

129 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm rarely embarrassed by our support but I have to say I am reading this.

648 games, 211 goals, 13 years, and a fuckload of silverware.

I think those fans had every right to say thank-you and goodbye.

The ones who travel EVERYWHERE ,, were able to APPLAUD .. the ones who sit in front of their computers

ABUSE him ,,,Interesting

So what exactly did you expect to come on and do then? Seriously! Lamps please just move on with your new team and stop trying to insult our intelligence, you've done your worst. Thank you and bye.

We wasn't expected to come on, let alone score. Pretty sure he requested not to to be selected when he signed the loan contract but Pellegrini being the old cunt he is obviously wanted to show the finger to our fans.

The ones who travel EVERYWHERE ,, were able to APPLAUD .. the ones who sit in front of their computers

ABUSE him ,,,Interesting

I missed out on tickets for this because I didn't have enough loyalty points. I'd have been one of those people applauding him had I been there.

I just guess some people on here don't have the same amount of class as our Frank.

It was Chelsea against Chelsea that ended in a draw, football would be soooooo so boring without this kind of stories. Frankie will always be a legend and a model professional and his goal will mean nothing at the end of the season because Chelsea will walk the league.

Conceding against 10 men is always frustrating, but that's life and it's a fair result in the end away at one of the most difficult grounds in Europe.

Hazard, Diego Costa and Matic with a massive performance. Cahill and JT also had a solid game.

Super, super Frank, super, super Frank, super, super Frank, super Frankie Lampard. Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuper, super Frank.....

One of the worst performances I have seen. This includes the qpr game at bridge in which swp scored. We were so shaky defensively, it was unreal. After city went to 10 men, we should have had got the game by the scruf of its neck. But the way we got outplayed by 10 man city was just hopeless and embarassing. Even during the end there seems only one winner ans that was city.

Courtois- nothing to do. Dealt with all crosses perfectly.

Iva- one of the worst individual performances from any player ever. The number of times he let kolarov cross without any pressure was jsut hopeless. He got skinned by milner towards the end a number of times.

Jt-Gc : only reason we were in the game.

Azpi- did well to keep milner and pablo in tow with minimal help from EH.

matic - MOTM. One of the player who can hold his head up high today. Well played.

Cesc- dwelling on the ball consiatently. Losing the ball in the end a number of times. Simoly shiuld not be played as a no.10.

Rambo- defensively brilliant but shocking in attack. That tackle alone makes him worth it thouhh.

Willian- our only hope of an attack. But he was so isolated that it was a pity. Defensively he was great too.

Hazard - useless performance. Trying to take zabaleta on why he ciuld have passed to csta/willian a number of times. Lost the ball more number of times than torres did in any match I think. Dint track back to win it. Left azpi open most of the time with cesc helping out in covering zabaleta. Very very very poor performance.

Costa- an average performance. Came up against kompany and mangala, both of whom were fabulous. Still could have got a goal during the end. Still, expexted a little better hold up play.

Schurrle- skinned defensively, fot the goal though. Dont know what to say.

Nikel- was brought in to slow the pace and control the mid, but our mid got over run by a man down city.

At the end, it was a good one point. We could have been 8 points ahead of city. No doubt jose will bash a few people for the missed oppurtunity.

he didn't cost us 3 points. Our marking of Milner did... he just did what he's got to do... If we don't say Draxler cost us 2 points, but say Ramires, Cahill did, then why just because this is Frank Lampard playing for the opposition we now play this card?

He didn't single handed carried City to the draw - a draw, not a win btw. We didn't win three points because we NEVER deserved them. We played bad for most of the match, we only had some resemblance of football when they were down to 10, we didn't create enough even then, we played a completely useless Drogba when we needed to score a goal. Frank Lampard cost us nothing that we weren't very willing to give anyway. A bit of perspective doesn't hurt...

It was bad defending but it was also an excellent finish. Would Fernandinho be on the end of that Milner cross if he were still on? Both are to blame. As Mourinho said, Schurrle defended badly for the goal but Ramires probably wouldn't have been in Andre's position for our goal. Goes both ways.

'We didn't win three points because we NEVER deserved them'

Football isn't all about who deserves what, and at 0-1 up with them down to 10 men, I'm still extremely disappointed we didn't win. I say that as someone who would've taken a draw before the game started, but in the circumstances I'm still pissed off we couldn't hang on. If we are talking about who deserves what then I'd say we probably deserved to lose the game on the balance of play.

I love Frank and this doesn't change anything, but I'm still fucking pissed off that he's scored against us in a massive game that we should have won (in my eyes) in the circumstances.