Jase

Man of the Match  

129 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It never ceased to amazed me how self-centered and childish people are on the internet. Calling Lampard a cunt, judas, traitor (in his thread) etc just for doing his job like what every top professional should do. You should know that Chelsea deemed him to be a surplus to the 2014/15 squad and Man City is currently now paying his wages. He's been at Chelsea for 12 years, captained crucial games and clearly love the club. He showed great respect by not celebrating one bit - not even smiling and seem rather awkward when the city came running to hug him. Don't be so childish.

Yes, the club is bigger than the player, but use some judgement goddamit

ByEmUhICIAA1N2-.png]

That is what makes us a better breed of fan, although going by this reaction you'd think Lampard had murdered a child on live television. There will be a lot of very embarrassed people on here tomorrow when they re-read what they've written.

Top picture that. Class act from our away fans, no, not just that, but since the beginning of the match, non stop cheering our team. Very proud of you guys.

Some of the reactions here are way over the top. I'm not gonna congratulate him on scoring against us, I won't watch city games and cheer him on. No player or ex player is bigger than the club. But I refuse to overlook what he has done for this club.

He is not Judas to me.

Honestly that was a poor display....we did not have that intensity and pressing...with 10 men they are dominating the game...what the fuck!! we should blame ourselves..we could not keep the ball against 10 players...defense was playing too deep...

1. Pellegrini is a cretin

2. Can someone tell me what azpilicueta gives that Luis doesn't?

3. I hope Jose now realises how good of a player he missed in mangala. The guy practically delayed his move to city because he wanted to join us... Instead we're sticking to Cahill and terry, who have been shambolic this season

ByEmUhICIAA1N2-.png]

That is what makes us a better breed of fan, although going by this reaction you'd think Lampard had murdered a child on live television. There will be a lot of very embarrassed people on here tomorrow when they re-read what they've written.

You don't see enough of that anymore!

I'm rarely embarrassed by our support but I was appalled today. I KNEW Lampard would come on and score.

As soon as he comes on, stupidly our fans bloody sing Super Frank for like ten minutes. Completely putting off our team.

HE WAS PLAYING FOR THE OTHER TEAM!!!

They should have been cheering the players actually playing FOR US!!!

Frank didn't need to put everything into that, he didn't NEED to score that after all these years and he's so happy he's cost us 2 Points.

He doesn't owe City anything they are going to dump him in like 6 months.

Ah well after so many years Frank to see you so happy in your post match interview. Thanks a ****** lot.

I can't think of how much time I spent supporting that man and for what, he didn't need to score and cost us the win.

He wanted the headlines, patheic and then to continue to cheer him AFTER he has cost us the win.

Stupid, yes I loved him but he has shown money clearly talks for him to do that.

When you think back to those games we had against Galastaray and I'm sorry Didier purposely didn't do a lot.

Frank didn't need to do that. Never been so upset and angry at an EX player but guess I expected and thought we deserved so much more from Frank.

Ah well obviously not, hope your having a lovely time celebrating with your City pals.

Cahill didn't even look at him as he tried to hug him and I don't blame him

When we are looking for two points at the end of the season to win hope everyone remembers what 'super frank did'

I think the real Man of the Match was our away support in all honesty.

Absolutely top notch from start to finish, even after Lampard scored.

"He's won more than you, he's won more than youuuu!!!! Super Frankie Lampard, He's won more than you!!!!"

Class from our fans and the ovation we gave him after the game. Proper legend and proper professional.

A point at the Ethiad, hardest game in our fixture list, and we got a point. Still top of the league and 5 points clear of City. By some of the reactions I thought we got relegated.

OUR away fans have ALWAYS been excellent and our home fans arent as bad as some say on here ,,

The bad ones are SOME on here ,, who frankly need to fucking GROW UP

We were dominated by 10 men. whatever you say, that is not a big team mentality. after that schurrle goal went in, we should have pressed them higher up the pitch and pushed for more goals or atleast gain control of the match. It was a poor display from us overall and lampard's goal was just the final nail in the coffin.

On a side note, I am staggered by those that don't feel sometime of way about lampard picking this game to score, but thanks for not celebrating :rolleyes:

Why would fans hate lamps? After all he did for us...

And if they had to score, Im glad its Lamps and not Aguero or Milner or any other cunt because Lamps deserves another pl goal more than those duchebags.

This win is quite fair, but we should keep the lead with more men though.

I hope Mou learns from this, I think the way he goes in such gsmes is partly mastermind but also big lottery gamble because one goal alone can make you go from master to fool. Dont ever bring Didi on in such big game. Did Remy die or what...ffs

If we lose the league cause of a match in September, then we didn't deserve to win the league. Simple as that.

Exactly!!Its hardly going to be the only points we drop and they had 10 men we could've easily won it regardless of that goal.Doubt this will remembered come May instead more thought about daft points we drop along the way like in seasons before