Jase

Man of the Match  

129 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know we were winning 0-1 against ten men and I know Frank scored the equalizer. But overall, we defended superbly and resolutely, perhaps were a bit apprehensive while attacking, but we were playing away against the Champions, and I would have accepted a draw before the start.

But thats not my main point, this is............... A huge congratulations to the Chelsea travelling fans. To give big Frank such a huge ovation after he had scored against us and taken two points off us showed CLASS. I dont know of any other team who's supporters who have ever shown such admiration and loyalty to a past player and you really made me proud..........Take a bow Chelsea travelling fans, you deserve it. :worship:

Respect your legends , something real supporters will understand......

Really getting pissed off at these constant barbs from Pellegrini about us these past 2 seasons. For the second time now he's come out and said we play like a "small team" and that his side "played to win and Chelea defended with 10 men behind the ball for the whole game."

Sorry we didn't bend over and let you fuck us like every other side does, you wrinkled, vampire looking cunt. Which side is top of the league? Which side have you yet to beat in the league? How many goals have we scored compared to your side with our "defensive tactics?"

Im happy with Pellegrini calling us a "small team " IT means he is rattled ,,

"I didn't expect to come on and score today. I wasn't prepared for after." - Lampard

So what exactly did you expect to come on and do then? Seriously! Lamps please just move on with your new team and stop trying to insult our intelligence, you've done your worst. Thank you and bye.

I doubt (and hope no one) anyone really see Lamps as a judas,the people who post that stuff are hopefully just in the heat of the moment. He did his job and we all know he can score important goals, that's why it's interesting to see where all the people who were so calm and assured that he would barely play a league cup game for city have gone. He saved an important draw for our rivals and that hurts because in the end, every point matter in the title race. But as I said, i'm not questioning his legacy here or anything like that, it just leaves a really bad taste in my mouth that instead of him getting to say goodbye in a testimonial at the bridge he ends up doing it in a light blue shirt at the etihad, while rescuing our title rivals from a defeat.

I'm rarely embarrassed by our support but I was appalled today. I KNEW Lampard would come on and score.

As soon as he comes on, stupidly our fans bloody sing Super Frank for like ten minutes. Completely putting off our team.

HE WAS PLAYING FOR THE OTHER TEAM!!!

They should have been cheering the players actually playing FOR US!!!

Frank didn't need to put everything into that, he didn't NEED to score that after all these years and he's so happy he's cost us 2 Points.

He doesn't owe City anything they are going to dump him in like 6 months.

Ah well after so many years Frank to see you so happy in your post match interview. Thanks a ****** lot.

I can't think of how much time I spent supporting that man and for what, he didn't need to score and cost us the win.

He wanted the headlines, patheic and then to continue to cheer him AFTER he has cost us the win.

Stupid, yes I loved him but he has shown money clearly talks for him to do that.

When you think back to those games we had against Galastaray and I'm sorry Didier purposely didn't do a lot.

Frank didn't need to do that. Never been so upset and angry at an EX player but guess I expected and thought we deserved so much more from Frank.

Ah well obviously not, hope your having a lovely time celebrating with your City pals.

Cahill didn't even look at him as he tried to hug him and I don't blame him

When we are looking for two points at the end of the season to win hope everyone remembers what 'super frank did'

I'm rarely embarrassed by our support but I have to say I am reading this.

648 games, 211 goals, 13 years, and a fuckload of silverware.

I think those fans had every right to say thank-you and goodbye.

Hard to blame Lampard for doing his job.

Of course it sucked to concede, with one player more on the pitch, and a former very loyal player and legend of anyone scoring. But well, not much to do about that now, still think letting Lampard go was the correct decision no matter how much this right here sucked.

What I am pissed about is sending Drogba on... and going too defensive when up one goal with one man advantage, gave way too much of the ball to City.

At the end of the day, no one forced frank to sign for city but himself. He knew very well that he was signing for our rivals and that he would inevitably play against us in the 5th round. Imagine city win the league by a point... Just like how I don't care about mata, I don't care about frank as well.

I doubt (and hope no one) anyone really see Lamps as a judas,the people who post that stuff are hopefully just in the heat of the moment. He did his job and we all know he can score important goals, that's why it's interesting to see where all the people who were so calm and assured that he would barely play a league cup game for city have gone. He saved an important draw for our rivals and that hurts because in the end, every point matter in the title race. But as I said, i'm not questioning his legacy here or anything like that, it just leaves a really bad taste in my mouth that instead of him getting to say goodbye in a testimonial at the bridge he ends up doing it in a light blue shirt at the etihad, while rescuing our title rivals from a defeat.

Fair point, at the end of the day, Lampard is there to do a job.. it was our defenders' fault for not picking up his run.

The fact that some fans on here are calling him 'Judas' is more hurtful than the goal itself.

I'm rarely embarrassed by our support but I have to say I am reading this.

648 games, 211 goals, 13 years, and a fuckload of silverware.

I think those fans had every right to say thank-you and goodbye.

Like he said never had a chance to say goodbye.He got his chance at the end they got theirs when he came on