Jase

Man of the Match  

129 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was bad defending but it was also an excellent finish. Would Fernandinho be on the end of that Milner cross if he were still on? Both are to blame. As Mourinho said, Schurrle defended badly for the goal but Ramires probably wouldn't have been in Andre's position for our goal. Goes both ways.

'We didn't win three points because we NEVER deserved them'

Football isn't all about who deserves what, and at 0-1 up with them down to 10 men, I'm still extremely disappointed we didn't win. I say that as someone who would've taken a draw before the game started, but in the circumstances I'm still pissed off we couldn't hang on. If we are talking about who deserves what then I'd say we probably deserved to lose the game on the balance of play.

I love Frank and this doesn't change anything, but I'm still fucking pissed off that he's scored against us in a massive game that we should have won (in my eyes) in the circumstances.

well, if you choose to feel like Frank Lampard stole us three points... go ahead, I won't stop you.

We failed as a team twice: dominating properly when we had one more man in the pitch, and failing to mark Milner. Frank Lampard had a great finish. We had a great counterattack. I'm not pleased by that goal, I'm not happy for Lamps, I'm not supporting him over Chelsea. I see that goal was yet one more we conceded this season that should be credited more to our mistakes than the opposition's merits.

Happy with:

-solid defence, unlike the other performances

- mike dean not destroying our game

- 1 point away at City, always a good point

- our fans at the stadium, class

- still top of the league

- old azpi and matic are back

-lamps not scoring the second one

Unhappy with:

- goal from Lamps, it hurts

- Drogba for Costa, he should be used as an extra pinchitter. Not the lone striker up front regardless the minutes left.

A Legend would always be a Legend ... it is not a passing title given to everyone ... If someone is given the title Legend it stays for life ...
Lampard has being honoured by that and no way would that ever get diminish ...

His post interview said it all ..... where he says it is difficult to describe what to say about his feeling ... A true professional and a LEGEND!

We got a draw away at Man City, we are still unbeaten and we are still top of the league. Wasnt nice seeing Lampard score against us but he scored so many for us lets not forget. Many players didnt play well today, especially our attacking players. Oh well we move on. Bring on Bolton!

thats fine from the guy who Hates Oscar more than he loves Chelsea

I say this with all honesty but you rarely post anything coherent. I sometime question whether you are as old as you claim because the maturity level you display on here is that of a 10 year old. You validate the saying that age is just a number and not necessarily indicative of maturity or wisdom. either that or you just drink too much.

surely your kids are grown up by now ???

And obviously you are still a 40 year old kid and still sleep in your mamas bed in the basement. Just to remind you, you brought my family into a Chelsea thread and I will not hold back against yours one bit.

Lampard's celebrations were muted, and he admitted afterwards it left him with mixed emotions.

He said: "It's a really difficult one. I'd be unprofessional if I came on and didn't do my job, so I'm mixed with it.

"I'm obviously pleased that the side I came on for got a draw. It's come up, I'm a professional and I didn't expect to come on and score. I'm stuck in the middle.

"The Chelsea fans were singing my name and it was an emotional day. It's not how I expected to say goodbye to the Chelsea fans. I woke up this morning and didn't know what I wanted from today so I'm glad it's out of the way. I guess that's a happy medium."

They had 10 men and we fucked a 1-0 lead, bitterly disappointed, although one point isn't too bad but really against 10 men with a 1-0 lead you'd expect to take 3 points. City were on top with 11 but when they had 10 we should of had won the game. Costa hitting the post was desperately unlucky. A game where the subs made the differences really. Although Ramires I thought made some very vital interceptions and tackles. Andre's goal was great too. Still top of the league but we should have 8 points over City, not 6.

Let's just say fortunately our away fans were proper Chels.

Oh and don't forget the aftermath: we got a point @ the Etihad. It's another great weekend points wise.

P.S. It still counts as an own goal in my head. MOTM: Azpi & Matic, difficult to pick.

Incredibly tough game! We almost nicked it, but in the end it's probably a fair result. I felt sick when Lamps scored the equalizer, but that's football for you, it doesn't get more ironic. Obviously as painful as it is, you can't blame Frank as he was doing his job being a great professional, a trait we valued so much in his time here.

I'd like to say I'm so proud of our away support with the reception they gave Frank even after that goal. That showed the world how much we appreciate the players who have done so much for us in the past and that we're not ungrateful cunts like the Liverpool and Arsenal fans.

Super Frankie Lampard - Chelsea's greatest ever!