Man City 1-1 Chelsea

Jase

Man of the Match  

129 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

There is no way if we loose the league we can blame Frank for his goal..we didn't do enough to win the game they had 10 men

Iif we drop points elsewhere they'd be be part of the reason to not just this one game.Long way to go not over yet and come May no doubt this game be forgotten about/be less meaningful

• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Realy? Man City the champions, the team we probably gonna rival with for the title this season, is no where near one of our biggest rivals? fascinating, tell me more.

They're not. Just because they're our title rivals doesn't mean they're OUR rivals. That's like saying Everton and Tottenham are rivals because they're fighting for a top 4 spot. I consider Leeds, QPR, Arsenal, Spurs, Millwall (especially Millwall) Fullham, West Ham bigger rivals than Man City

Yes let's all move on. This is what Frank wanted all the headlines.

This morning I would have taken a point but it's always worst when you could have won the game.

We should have controlled the ball better and if Diego's shot had gone in and not hit the post we would have not been bickering over Frank we would be delighted we won the game.

It's disappointing to come so close but at least it wasn't 1-0 to them with him scoring that would have been way worse.

Yes let's all move on. This is what Frank wanted all the headlines.

This morning I would have taken a point but it's always worst when you could have won the game.

We should have controlled the ball better and if Diego's shot had gone in and not hit the post we would have not been bickering over Frank we would be delighted we won the game.

It's disappointing to come so close but at least it wasn't 1-0 to them with him scoring that would have been way worse.

Mate enough already. In your previous post you say you are sick argueing about it, but you continue to insult him in every post. You made your point. If you think that lampard should have just stand for twenty minutes in the center circle, fine. But do you expect the same of fabregas when we play le arse or is that something different?

Edited by borriske

Why the fuck are people talking about this game as title deciding?

Atm we are still 3 points clear from second place and 5pts clear from City. Right now we would be champions. If we will lose title its because of dropping points in next games, not drawing against City. It all depends on how we will play now on.

After cooling my head, the result is more than fair. We didnt take one single shot before Zabaleta red and even after that, we only did it about what 3 times? In whole game from so called best attack in league, that is bit shocking. The way we answered after conceding was another proof we still have a lot to work on in next games. Mourinho was confused, bringing Drogba?!? on the pitch and our midfield couldnt contain possesion for 1 minute. We completely fell apart despite having one more player on pitch and Mourinho, honestly speaking was kinda shocked that Lamps scored and left in shock till end of the game.

Stop bitching, it was fair result and we are still 5 pts clear from IMO our only real contender for title this year. BTW Mangala was outstanding today, but I have seen him play before, he can be amazing one game and very bad in next one.

Class, talking about the mutual respect with the Chelsea fans and simply about doing the job of a professional football player. This quote is also telling -

'In the morning, I didn't know what was the win for me today.'

His current club????

Do you think City give a flying. ****** about Frank, they only signed him to count as one of their English players and because Manuel knew it would piss off Jose which it has.

He's going to be out of there in Few months and his big moment remembered will be costing us the points.

I was bit heartbroken just seeing him come on seeing him stand opposite Terry and if he had just had a forgettable few minutes neither fans would be bothered but suddenly his allegiance is SO strong for City he did everything to score.

He can do what he wants but I will NEVER feel the same about him after today.

P.s. I am not losing it mate ;)

I am the only one brave enough to say how it is.

fella you are a proper wanker.

I can carry on or stop if I want to. I had to carry on because other people were speaking to me and I will always respond.

If I stop then I get the childish responses, that mad cow has stopped ranting, she's ran out of nonsense etc etc

If I want to carry on after I have even told myself to just leave it, I will always respond.

The fact you bring up Fabergas when they are different situations which I am sure you know.

Arsenal had the chance to sign Fabergas they came out and said no thanks. So he signs for us.

Frank had been with us so long is offered a new deal ok a less lucrative one (doesn't he have enough money?) and then chooses that New York City knowing it would lead to him playing for City. He said he would go on loan there if he didn't play against us, not only does he play against us, he snatches victory out of our hands at he last gasp and for who City that have been so wonderful to him all of 5 minutes he's been there. Haha

We have HUGELY different views, I had moved on and yet you bring it back up to me.

I am bored of this but I can go all night.