Man City 1-1 Chelsea

Jase

Man of the Match  

129 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

Really getting pissed off at these constant barbs from Pellegrini about us these past 2 seasons. For the second time now he's come out and said we play like a "small team" and that his side "played to win and Chelea defended with 10 men behind the ball for the whole game."

Sorry we didn't bend over and let you fuck us like every other side does, you wrinkled, vampire looking cunt. Which side is top of the league? Which side have you yet to beat in the league? How many goals have we scored compared to your side with our "defensive tactics?"

• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeh take the piss out of mourinho. I tell you what, we should have given it a real go, lost 5-3 but play good football. We would have got praise from around the country for taking part in a greatly entertaining game. Hey, we didn't win but we played really nice stuff, arsenal would be proud.

I agree with you, but I'm also confused at the comments like 'Pleased for Frank' - 'What a legend' for scoring against us...

I think it's a big wake up call to those fans brushed off his move as no big deal. He's ended up costing us 3 points in a match that we SHOULD have won in the circumstances. I don't see how anyone can be pleased about that.

he didn't cost us 3 points. Our marking of Milner did... he just did what he's got to do... If we don't say Draxler cost us 2 points, but say Ramires, Cahill did, then why just because this is Frank Lampard playing for the opposition we now play this card?

He didn't single handed carried City to the draw - a draw, not a win btw. We didn't win three points because we NEVER deserved them. We played bad for most of the match, we only had some resemblance of football when they were down to 10, we didn't create enough even then, we played a completely useless Drogba when we needed to score a goal. Frank Lampard cost us nothing that we weren't very willing to give anyway. A bit of perspective doesn't hurt...

I'm rarely embarrassed by our support but I was appalled today. I KNEW Lampard would come on and score.

As soon as he comes on, stupidly our fans bloody sing Super Frank for like ten minutes. Completely putting off our team.

HE WAS PLAYING FOR THE OTHER TEAM!!!

They should have been cheering the players actually playing FOR US!!!

Frank didn't need to put everything into that, he didn't NEED to score that after all these years and he's so happy he's cost us 2 Points.

He doesn't owe City anything they are going to dump him in like 6 months.

Ah well after so many years Frank to see you so happy in your post match interview. Thanks a ****** lot.

I can't think of how much time I spent supporting that man and for what, he didn't need to score and cost us the win.

He wanted the headlines, patheic and then to continue to cheer him AFTER he has cost us the win.

Stupid, yes I loved him but he has shown money clearly talks for him to do that.

When you think back to those games we had against Galastaray and I'm sorry Didier purposely didn't do a lot.

Frank didn't need to do that. Never been so upset and angry at an EX player but guess I expected and thought we deserved so much more from Frank.

Ah well obviously not, hope your having a lovely time celebrating with your City pals.

Cahill didn't even look at him as he tried to hug him and I don't blame him

When we are looking for two points at the end of the season to win hope everyone remembers what 'super frank did'

Wow. What toolboxes for not forgetting everything Lamps has done for 13 years for the sake of 20 minutes playing against us.

Just read the whole post. Totally ridiculous and unreasonable. I'm embarrassed. Didn't need to do score? You think he should just balloon it over the bar? Ffs

Or maybe Jose just decides to play it safe and park the bus even against 10 men and going 1 up :blink:

City winning the league will most likely results in Jose getting the sack considering the shambolic quality of other top teams in the league and where we are.

I understand that when you are winning and the opponents are down to 10 men, parking the bus is not the wisest move, but I'm talking about the outcome. We are still 5 points ahead of City. But of course if at the end of the season that result might haunt Jose.

Yeh take the piss out of mourinho. I tell you what, we should have given it a real go, lost 5-3 but play good football. We would have got praise from around the country for taking part in a greatly entertaining game. Hey, we didn't win but we played really nice stuff, arsenal would be proud.

Funny because Lampard might have scored that 2nd goal and it would have been unspeakable...

I know we were winning 0-1 against ten men and I know Frank scored the equalizer. But overall, we defended superbly and resolutely, perhaps were a bit apprehensive while attacking, but we were playing away against the Champions, and I would have accepted a draw before the start.

But thats not my main point, this is............... A huge congratulations to the Chelsea travelling fans. To give big Frank such a huge ovation after he had scored against us and taken two points off us showed CLASS. I dont know of any other team who's supporters who have ever shown such admiration and loyalty to a past player and you really made me proud..........Take a bow Chelsea travelling fans, you deserve it. :worship:

I agree with you, but I'm also confused at the comments like 'Pleased for Frank' - 'What a legend' for scoring against us...

I think it's a big wake up call to those fans brushed off his move as no big deal. He's ended up costing us 3 points in a match that we SHOULD have won in the circumstances. I don't see how anyone can be pleased about that.

Agree with you 100%. I find all those comments against Lampard absolutely pathetic, but on the other hand i also find the fact that people have the need to remind all of us (and themselves) that he is a Chelsea legend, after he has just scored against us, really strange.

We all know that he is a legend for us but that dosn't mean that we have to applaud him every time he fucking scores against us. What will happen if let's say he scores against us in the champions league final, will we just stand up and clap just because he is a legend?

Lampard has moved on and we have to do the same. He plays for our biggest oppoonent for the league now and he must be viewed as such.

I'm rarely embarrassed by our support but I was appalled today. I KNEW Lampard would come on and score.

As soon as he comes on, stupidly our fans bloody sing Super Frank for like ten minutes. Completely putting off our team.

HE WAS PLAYING FOR THE OTHER TEAM!!!

They should have been cheering the players actually playing FOR US!!!

Yeah, really didn't like that. I don't support booing, but why the hell they were actually cheering for another team's player?

No point in even brining up Lampard, he's still a legend in my eyes and he did his job, OUR team should be the ones taking the flak for their diabolical defending for that goal.

It's strange, a point is a good result, but i'm just so frustrated that we sat back and invited pressure against 10 men... we should have just kept possession and took the sting out of the game. Ah well, we're five points clear, in a few months or so we may look back and see this as a massive result.