Jase

Man of the Match  

129 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't feel we had a MOTM. I would have voted for Andre, but he's to blame for City's goal. I would have voted for Hazard for the assist, except he was largely anonymous for most of the game.
Frank....
If only Costa scored from Cesc's pass. :cry: Speaking of Cesc, he had a great game defensively, better than most of our midfielders. So much for him being a liability defensively. But it hurt his creativity too.

Why the hell Jose put on Drogba is beyond me.
Disappointed, but 1-1 is a pretty good result, all things considered.

No problem with Lamps, played as a top top pro as he always did.

I do have a problem with our FUCKING MENTALITY! We are happy with 1-1 draw even when they have a man sent off ? I shit on that, they can take even this 1 point from us for all I care ... Fabregas, Hazard, Schurrle, Costa, Willian and we defend and chase the ball for 70% of the game ...

Why is it so fucking hard to attack nicely for once? Not wait for counter attack...

AND CITY CAN FUCK OFF! SOMEBODY NEEDS TO EXPLAIN TO THEM THIS ISN'T AMERICAN FOOTBALL BUT EUROPEAN ONE! Tackles found on NFL are NOT allowed here!

fuck this, I'm gonna go and chill ...

Ask our coach why we cant play proper football or are scared to do so. Playing Ramires as a RW was the first shit decision. The last one was bringing on fecking Drogba. Mou lost us this 3 points. City werent at their best today but we was so scared of them. Unbelievable. I'm understanding Hazard now for criticizing our football at the end of last season. We have invested in Costa+ Cesc and are still playing the same shit...no, we are even playing worse. We didnt have one fecking shot until the 45?! min or something like this. This is embarassing.

I think the real Man of the Match was our away support in all honesty.

Absolutely top notch from start to finish, even after Lampard scored.

"He's won more than you, he's won more than youuuu!!!! Super Frankie Lampard, He's won more than you!!!!"

Class from our fans and the ovation we gave him after the game. Proper legend and proper professional.

A point at the Ethiad, hardest game in our fixture list, and we got a point. Still top of the league and 5 points clear of City. By some of the reactions I thought we got relegated.

are peolpe realy blaming lamps, why not blame the fucking defence. Our defense has been joke this season.

The same defense which shut down Manchester City at home for the better part of 90 minutes? The defense was fine. Schurrle shat the bed and shit happened.

We had a lot of problems today, but the defense was not one.

Have watched the equalising goal again. The defending was quite pathetic. Schurrle and Ivanovic caught ball watching and failed to track Milner and Lampard respectively. To make matters worse, it's another goal that we've conceded from our right hand side - Arfield, Naismith, Terry OG and now this. Concerning and becoming more annoying!

And just to throw in a comment Mourinho made on Lampard's goal after the game: Schurrle scored a goal that Ramires may not have and he made a mistake Ramires may not have.

If he said that, he was perfect in that comment.

No problem with Lamps, played as a top top pro as he always did.

I do have a problem with our FUCKING MENTALITY! We are happy with 1-1 draw even when they have a man sent off ? I shit on that, they can take even this 1 point from us for all I care ... Fabregas, Hazard, Schurrle, Costa, Willian and we defend and chase the ball for 70% of the game ...

Why is it so fucking hard to attack nicely for once? Not wait for counter attack...

AND CITY CAN FUCK OFF! SOMEBODY NEEDS TO EXPLAIN TO THEM THIS ISN'T AMERICAN FOOTBALL BUT EUROPEAN ONE! Tackles found on NFL are NOT allowed here!

fuck this, I'm gonna go and chill ...

All we do against the big clubs is defend unfortunately Shon3x... one positive we can take from this, is that so early in the season, we have got this tough fixture out of the way and we haven't lost. City is a tough place to go, even when your team is able to attack.

Have watched the equalising goal again. The defending was quite pathetic. Schurrle and Ivanovic caught ball watching and failed to track Milner and Lampard respectively. To make matters worse, it's another goal that we've conceded from our right hand side - Arfield, Naismith, Terry OG and now this. Concerning and becoming more annoying!

And just to throw in a comment Mourinho made on Lampard's goal after the game: Schurrle scored a goal that Ramires may not have and he made a mistake Ramires may not have.

more ramires in the wing then..

A 36 year old Lampard is still better than Mikel and Drogba simply does not belong here anymore. If we are so nostalgic we play Drogba against any common sense but we do not have Lamps a one year extension?

We are at fault, to defend that badly and letting a 10 man tired City dominate us. We could and should have easily seen the game out, just like we did vs schalke. We will be without a title at the end of the season if we can't up our performance to close matches down.

wouldn't it be wiser to close this thread too? Those Chelsea fans at Manchester today represent the club, represent me as a fan, represent a club that is classy through and through starting with its supporters.

The clowns in this thread don't represent me, the club, the support, nothing. They're just that... clowns. I'm ashamed for you. Secondhand embarrassment.

Well, I am one of those clowns then. Lampard in a City shirt is equal for me like any other player in a City shirt. No player, not even Lamps, is bigger than the club and when he scores against us, I won't react differently than I would react if another City player had scored.

Frank had another shot just on the edge of the box with his left foot when it was 1-1 but he somehow "mishit" it and hit our defender blocking the shot. Was interesting, it's as if he was thinking at that very moment.

You expect me to thank Frank for robbing us the most important match the season?! and John for his obvious mistake that let 3 precious points slip away?!

No. Just to consider what these 2 have done for the club for the last 13 years instead of in 1 game. We dropped 2 points not 3 as well and it was Schurrle's fault.

We have practically been defensive diabolical.

Big game, away to the champions. Defensively superb. One mistake doesn't take away from that.

This midfield will not beat a man city midfield head to head. They have more power, speed and strength, in fact I cannot think of any other team with a midfield, and also fullback who did tuck in, as physical imposing as city. The smart teams change when they know they cannot win a game playing their normal game. No Shame in that, Barcelona are incredibly unique in that sense. Every other big team does this.

Adaptability is a plus, I don't think jose had control over us being so poor on the counter attack, he obviously wanted fabregas on the ball more for control, this will come as the team gels more.

Not the ominous signal we wanted to send, but because the result wasn't perfect doesn't mean it wasn't good

We're not like Arsenal fans.. we don't blast abuse at our legends because they move on, all we ever show is respect! Some of you feel like you're going down to their level, and that makes me feel even more sick than I am now!

ByEmUhICIAA1N2-.png]

That is what makes us a better breed of fan, although going by this reaction you'd think Lampard had murdered a child on live television. There will be a lot of very embarrassed people on here tomorrow when they re-read what they've written.