Man City 1-1 Chelsea

Jase

Man of the Match  

129 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

The guy is just fucking class end of.

That goal was fucking typical of him, yet we didn't defend it, more fool us.

I think I switched off at that point and thought it just sorta hit him and bounced off him..werent sure what actually happened then saw him walk away and kinda oooo typical!

• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They're not. Just because they're our title rivals doesn't mean they're OUR rivals. That's like saying Everton and Tottenham are rivals because they're fighting for a top 4 spot. I consider Leeds, QPR, Arsenal, Spurs, Millwall (especially Millwall) Fullham, West Ham bigger rivals than Man City

our biggest rivals in order are s.t.f.l, man utd, liverpool, arsenal, west ham, q.p.r. not leeds any more they're in the fucking third division. :dance: hahahahaha

That was rude and unnecessary. You have your opinion I have mine.

I PERSONALLY feel what FRANK did was highly disrespectful.

God it's never going to be the same again , i have every season review and it's going to be so hard to watch them.

LOL! Sure everybody is entitled to their opinion, but you can't be mad with people openly disagreeing with you if the best you've got is: "He was so desperate to score, he wanted to be in all the headlines, he could have just hang around there if he loved us so much". Sorry, but Frank is not your muppet who needs to do specific things in order for you to feel better about yourself. He's a professional football player!

LOL! Sure everybody is entitled to their opinion, but you can't be mad with people openly disagreeing with you if the best you've got is: "He was so desperate to score, he wanted to be in all the headlines, he could have just hang around there if he loved us so much". Sorry, but Frank is not your muppet who needs to do specific things in order for you to feel better about yourself. He's a professional football player!

Whatever you say mate ;)

exactly where has this four bob job come from i must get the phone number of his drug dealer.

These teams that dominate possession have a tactic of putting in cynical fouls every time the opposition finally gets the ball off of them. Barcelona do it 24/7 and City were doing it all day today to stop any momentum from building up. That and Kompany is basically allowed to kick our players all game long without a booking.

After we went 1-0 up they had a lot of possession but didn't really look like scoring: it would be either a moment of brilliance on their part or a mistake from us. Sadly we obliged with the latter but against 10 men we should have taken the initiative. I think bringing Oscar on would have been a good substitution. And also, what made Lampard's goal worse was seeing Drogba coming on for Costa as that basically ruined any chance of us scoring again.

Lampard is a legend no matter what he does, he has been our best player of all time, not even Drogba, Zola, Terry come close. This guy is class, the fact he didn't celebrate and he had tears coming down at the end of the game made me nearly cry for him. He was just as heartbroken as we were but he was doing as he was told by that cunt Pellegrini.

I don't really like it though he broke few promises against us, like he said he would never play against us when playing for City.

1-1. Good result on paper and 1 point away at Etihad sounds great but the game itself wasn't great. We should've won this, I'm afraid but negative tactics by Jose cost us.

What the fuck is wrong with Pellegrini? Who the fuck is this guy to talk about Chelsea, Jose and small team mentality? I mean, isn't he the one that failed miserably at Madrid after buying Cristiano, Kaka, Xabi Alonso and Benzema? Wasn't he the one that was eliminated by some bollocks 3rd of 4th division team in the Spanish Cup? Wasn't his Madrid team eliminated by Lyon in the Champions League?

What did his City team do in the last season of Champions League? got knocked out by one of the worst Barcelona teams of the last decade... On top of that, it wasn't even his City team that won the EPL title, it was Liverpool that has lost it. All this after having a goal machine at his disposal. He should thank Slippy G and Brenton Rodgers (and Demba Ba) for serving him the title on a silver platter.

Now he is talking about small team mentality just days after the Bayern game in which he was bullied by Guardiola, had 30% of the ball and Hart saved him from a schoolyard result. Add to that that his team only had one big chance to score against Chelsea (Aguero), Diego Costa hit the post at 1-0 and a Chelsea legend saved his fucking arse. Fucking turd.

Lets be honest, shambles of a performance from us, I said in another thread this was a marker for us on how far we've come and if we look at it without blue goggles on, it was a mess from start to finish barring a 10 minute spell when they had 10 men where we had the chance to go 2-0. It was an all too familiar reminder of last season.

Simple as, a point is a big plus for us.

Lamps is a City player, they pay his wages. What do you expect him to do when the ball fell at his feet 10 yards out? Control it, turn around and smash it down field? It is his job to do his best for City. No matter what your feelings are on it, that's the facts. Deal with it and move on.

Me personally have changed my opinion on him slightly. The way he didn't celebrate after his goal, the way he pretty much disregarded the City fans and went straight for our Chelsea boys (who by the way were fantastic singing his name after he came on and after he scored). He looked like he was going to burst into tears at the end of the game. He looked gutted.

I was listening to a guy on talksport (a radio phone in show here in England for those who don't know) and a Chelsea fan came on and said, yes, watching him score against us hurt like hell and he took away 2 points from us, but how many points did this man win for us over the years?

As for the game, we played well I thought. Our defence was solid. On the counter we looked dangerous at times. Although i thought Willian was dyer and Schurrle did more in the 25 or so mins he was on than Willian did in the hour he played. Unlucky in the end getting done with 5 minutes to go. Overall could have been better but could have been worse. Would have taken a point before the game. Don't have to go to The Etihad again this season. Job well done. A good point.

Class, talking about the mutual respect with the Chelsea fans and simply about doing the job of a professional football player. This quote is also telling -

'In the morning, I didn't know what was the win for me today.'

The way he says "City" instead of "us" or "we" when describing the game today reaffirms he is Chelsea through and through.

People who doubt that can fucking do one, as far as I'm concerned.