Man City 1-1 Chelsea

Jase

Man of the Match  

129 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

Wow! You people need to relax. It's just one single match that we didn't even lose and some of you went as far as predicting City winning the league! And it's only September! The season is long and there are so many things waiting to happen you can't just pick one match and say - "This right there might cost us the title in the end". You simply can't. Sure it would have been massive if we'd won, but then remember last year when we did a double over City how did that work out for us in the end?

• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To ANYONE who said anything negative toward Lamps: go fuck yourselves.

But why? why did he went to play there from the first place? do you think Terry would have done that? or even DD? fuck him, thats right, because he obviously didnt care enough about helping one of the biggest rivals of his beloved Chelsea. He just didnt care about that and what does it mean, the man knew he could help City win the league over Chelsea and he still signed there. He was always my favourite player/sports man in all time, even more than DD and JT i think, but fuck him - he's a traitor and you people cant admit that. Thats not the way to do things and he gave a fuck about us. * and that was my opinion before the bastard scored today.

It looks like we draw the last game of the season and lost the title...

RELAX!

It is a big deal and we can say 'oh it was own game' but it was a game we should have won no thanks to our supposed 'legend'. He could have just hanged about but he was desperate to score and his laughing in his post match interview was heartbreaking.

But why? why did he went to play there from the first place? do you think Terry would have done that? or even DD? fuck him, thats right, because he obviously didnt care enough about helping one of the biggest rivals of his beloved Chelsea. He just didnt care about that and what does it mean, the man knew he could help City win the league over Chelsea and he still signed there. He was always my favourite player/sports man in all time, even more than DD and JT i think, but fuck him - he's a traitor and you people cant admit that. Thats not the way to do things and he gave a fuck about us. * and that was my opinion before the bastard scored today.

FINALLY. Someone has the balls to say it.

Letting Lampard go can no way be blamed for us not winning the league this year... If we dont go on and do it.

Our squad is incredibly strong and more than capable.

Itll be down to the players not making stupid mistakes like not tracking James Milner that'll cost us.

These are things we can sort out thankfully. The rest is all in place.. even without Super Frank in the ranks, we've got goals, creativity and mettle. Just need to sand a few rough edges out mainly at the back.

Yes with hardly anytime in the game I don't expect him to give 1000% and score against a club he supposedly loved?? Haha

You can insult me all you want, I haven't slagged off individual people on the forum here as you have CHILDISHLY just done to me.

It is my opinion. You disagree, fine but Frank really broke my heart today,

Insulted you? I told you it was an arrogant point of view to take saying that 'you all know I'm right'.

Man City are no where near one of our biggest rivals

...think you should get your head out of your arse thinking we all have the same short-sighted, disrespectful and childish opinion as you.

That's what you said to me.

You had to make it personal against me, my head, arse, childish???

That was rude and unnecessary. You have your opinion I have mine.

I PERSONALLY feel what FRANK did was highly disrespectful.

God it's never going to be the same again , i have every season review and it's going to be so hard to watch them.

If it in his contract though could hardly refuse..doubt he expected to come on least of all score against us which we all knew would happen anyway just because

I believe he only agreed to go on loan to City if he didn't play against us if I recall.

It is a big deal and we can say 'oh it was own game' but it was a game we should have won no thanks to our supposed 'legend'. He could have just hanged about but he was desperate to score and his laughing in his post match interview was heartbreaking.

FINALLY. Someone has the balls to say it.

But I don't get this? Why should he not want to score? He is playing for a football club against another football club. He is employed to try to make his team win football matches. If he doesn't try to score, he isn't doing his job. Why should he not do his job just because he used to do the same job for his opponents? It goes against his profession attitude and his contract. He was desperate to score because he wanted to do his job. He would have been in the same place against any other team. It doesn't remove his legend status because he did his job for another team.

What would Man City supporters think if he just stood in the middle of the pitch for 20 minutes. He is paid to play for them, he has no reason not to regardless of who he is playing against. It would be disrespectful if he hadn't played as well as he could for his club (employers). Would you not feel guilty if on payday your money came into your bank account but you know during the month you have bunker off work early, not done what is required of you and damaged your company by not helping the people you work for, who you are letting down as well? I think they'd be pretty pissed that you were getting paid as much as them for half the effort.

On a side note, is anyone impressed with Mangala? Seems like he is one of the strongest and fastest CB in the league by the look of thing, could become a Benatia for City. £32m might have seem to be a lot by the summer but by next it might look like a bargain.

I believe he only agreed to go on loan to City if he didn't play against us if I recall.

Funny I remember that, guess we are all mugs for believing that. The people who during the game screamed his name and put off the people ACTUALLY playing for us, can't believe it.

I knew it the minute Frank came on

That's what you said to me.

You had to make it personal against me, my head, arse, childish???

That was rude and unnecessary. You have your opinion I have mine.

I PERSONALLY feel what FRANK did was highly disrespectful.

God it's never going to be the same again , i have every season review and it's going to be so hard to watch them.

It's a common phrase that means the person you are directing the comment at is being arrogant. It isn't personal to you and your body, more your opinion. You reacted in an over sensitive manner.

what you originally said is that everyone agrees with you deep down or something and that you have the balls to say these things. Is that being disrespectful by saying that people should not think for themselves or that your opinion is more worthy?

But I don't get this? Why should he not want to score? He is playing for a football club against another football club. He is employed to try to make his team win football matches. If he doesn't try to score, he isn't doing his job. Why should he not do his job just because he used to do the same job for his opponents? It goes against his profession attitude and his contract. He was desperate to score because he wanted to do his job. He would have been in the same place against any other team. It doesn't remove his legend status because he did his job for another team.

What would Man City supporters think if he just stood in the middle of the pitch for 20 minutes. He is paid to play for them, he has no reason not to regardless of who he is playing against. It would be disrespectful if he hadn't played as well as he could for his club (employers). Would you not feel guilty if on payday your money came into your bank account but you know during the month you have bunker off work early, not done what is required of you and damaged your company by not helping the people you work for, who you are letting down as well? I think they'd be pretty pissed that you were getting paid as much as them for half the effort.

Mate I am so bored of this and don't want to argue.

We have HUGELY different viewpoints on this matter. That is fine. I have my opjnion, you have yours.

I THINK it was so disrespectful to us, he's been at City two seconds he didn't owe them anything. He knew it would take the victory for us and points and the headlines. If I hear "Lampards wonderful goal against Chelsea' on TV anymore times, I'll be sick.

It's a common phrase that means the person you are directing the comment at is being arrogant. It isn't personal to you and your body, more your opinion. You reacted in an over sensitive manner.

what you originally said is that everyone agrees with you deep down or something and that you have the balls to say these things. Is that being disrespectful by saying that people should not think for themselves or that your opinion is more worthy?

Look above, same answer so bored, we have hugely different opinions.