Jase

Man of the Match  

129 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ask our coach why we cant play proper football or are scared to do so. Playing Ramires as a RW was the first shit decision. The last one was bringing on fecking Drogba. Mou lost us this 3 points. City werent at their best today but we was so scared of them. Unbelievable. I'm understanding Hazard now for criticizing our football at the end of last season. We have invested in Costa+ Cesc and are still playing the same shit...no, we are even playing worse. We didnt have one fecking shot until the 45?! min or something like this. This is embarassing.

Thanks ! I am so disappointed by how we've played today yet for some reason half the debate on this forum is whether Lampard is a Chelsea legend or not ! This team just basically bent over today and no one cares.

The same defense which shut down Manchester City at home for the better part of 90 minutes? The defense was fine. Schurrle shat the bed and shit happened.

We had a lot of problems today, but the defense was not one.

they were down to 10 men for fuck sake you realize that!!

Abou the game, decent result. City was the better side for the whole match. I reckon we got 1 point because Zabaleta got sent off. Despite what people say, I still believe our defense if far from solid, thats why even when City was down to 10 men, we had to defende with the whole team, because our defense can't really stop deadly counters.

I still believe City are favorites to win the title again. For me, great result.

You expect me to thank Frank for robbing us the most important match the season?! and John for his obvious mistake that let 3 precious points slip away?!

Goodness gracious, most important match of the season and it's still September? I mean it's not like they kicked us off the top of the league with that result! You don't have to thank Lamps obviously but it's totally insane to forget 12 years of superb service just because of a single game/goal.

all those people cursing Frank should be ashamed of theirselfs.

Your talking here about club legend that gave his everything for the club the past 13!!!! years.

The club didnt need him anymore so he moved on to NY and ended up with city for a few months, so what, big fucking deal.

Lamps is and will be a true Chelsea legend

Lucky to have the point ... Disappointed in the way we played ... Yes the boys really tried real hard but after the free flowing football this season .... going back to defensive tactics is more like going backward ... I know ppl will say one point is good but what is important is how u get it and today's point was plain lucky ...

Kudos to our away supporters ... Hats off to them ... really liked they applaused Frank ,,,

Also consider the sheer frustration in pellegrini. He kept saying the same bullshit, we didn't come to win, they have a style the will stick to blah blah blah.

Last year they could have lost the league. If it wasn't for this boring boring chelsea Liverpool could have easily one. This year stoke has shown how to get points.

Would you rather have a team that dogmatically sticks to one style regardless of results or be as adaptable as ours?

Well, I am one of those clowns then. Lampard in a City shirt is equal for me like any other player in a City shirt. No player, not even Kamps, is bigger than the club and when he scores against us, I won't react differently than I would react if another City player had scored.

Actually I meant the ones calling Lamps all names and saying fuck him. A normal reaction, in a goal that was mainly a mistake by us, is okay. We don't disregard what Lamps represent to this club because of a goal he's scored against us.

Promises? He can't keep promises that don't depend on him. He's signed a contract with City - they would never accept a clause against playing for Chelsea. He follows orders, he was fit for the match, the manager played him in, he played his part as a professional footballer. What is there to be said against him as a professional and an human being? Absolutely nothing! It sucks we didn't win, it sucks Costa didn't make 2-0 and it sucks City scored, especially with Lamps, it sucks even further to see an useless Drogba being played by Mourinho's emotions when we could have tried something in the match. But we got 1 point, we're 3 points ahead of the second place flukes, 5 points ahead of the closest title contender. It's all good, although there's a little bad taste in my mouth. Not against Lamps, just against a shitty situation and a couple of stupid mistakes - none of which I would blame Lamps for.

You expect me to thank Frank for robbing us the most important match the season?! and John for his obvious mistake that let 3 precious points slip away?!

It's the 5th match of the season...

Ask our coach why we cant play proper football or are scared to do so. Playing Ramires as a RW was the first shit decision. The last one was bringing on fecking Drogba. Mou lost us this 3 points. City werent at their best today but we was so scared of them. Unbelievable. I'm understanding Hazard now for criticizing our football at the end of last season. We have invested in Costa+ Cesc and are still playing the same shit...no, we are even playing worse. We didnt have one fecking shot until the 45?! min or something like this. This is embarassing.

You should try to take his job, since you think you're more qualified.

fuck mourihnos stupid tactics and his senitmental-ness

Sentimentality* and shhhh, go to sleep.

Reported every single one that's using insults as a response to stating an opinion.

From the lampard thread

Term-X: "Posh boy private school scum raised to love only money, doesn't care about the club or the fans, no respect, not proper chels.. never was. He follows money, not his heart."

"Cost us.. look at him!, smiling!.. this means nothing to him, not fooled by the mute celebration either. No affinity with the club, no heart.. private school boys are always a bit weird, thankfully I was raised middle class. Silver spooned Judas."

You call this "stating an opinion". Slating one of our all time greats, not based on anything football related, but based on his upbringing? IN the mean time insulting anyone private schooled. It's disgusting?

Appalled at all the "fans" who are saying 'fuck Lampard' and even 'fuck Drogba'.... If you see this post, and you are one of those people, take a minute and remind yourself if what they have done for Chelsea Football Club. Smh....

I agree with you, but I'm also confused at the comments like 'Pleased for Frank' - 'What a legend' for scoring against us...

I think it's a big wake up call to those fans brushed off his move as no big deal. He's ended up costing us 3 points in a match that we SHOULD have won in the circumstances. I don't see how anyone can be pleased about that.

Abou the game, decent result. City was the better side for the whole match. I reckon we got 1 point because Zabaleta got sent off. Despite what people say, I still believe our defense if far from solid, thats why even when City was down to 10 men, we had to defende with the whole team, because our defense can't really stop deadly counters.

I still believe City are favorites to win the title again. For me, great result.

Or maybe Jose just decides to play it safe and park the bus even against 10 men and going 1 up :blink:

City winning the league will most likely results in Jose getting the sack considering the shambolic quality of other top teams in the league and where we are.

ByEmUhICIAA1N2-.png]

That is what makes us a better breed of fan, although going by this reaction you'd think Lampard had murdered a child on live television. There will be a lot of very embarrassed people on here tomorrow when they re-read what they've written.

The away fans took it so much better then some on here,Least didnt embarrass themselves and boo or something crap.Understand heat of the moment but still.....like you say the over reaction is crazy.He didnt cost us the points we did by not playing well.If we happen to loose the league by 2 points of whatever the arguement is wont be due to him scoring but due to us not being good enough.,

Tough game out the way...didnt loose..onto the next