Cesc Fàbregas

Tomo

Sad is seeing our own fans spreading this out every day

It doesn't take his injuries and time off in those, purposefully ignores the seasons prior to those where his had better second halves.

I understand cules being bitter about him, what I don't understand is our own fans holding onto those things as if they were football gospel.

Now one question, the only that really matters. Did he improve us or not? Are he and his assists one of the main reasons we're on verge of winning the league or not? If the answer to those questions is 'Yes' then I'd politely ask Chelsea fans to shut about this BS.

I accept and actually laugh when opposition fans say those things because deep down they're jealous. Or when media like DM write articles about it to sell papers or get hits. Now when Chelsea fans are on a broken record the about it? Shameful and ungrateful are the only words crossing my mind. Talking solely about his time with Chelsea I don't see a decrease of form by him but by the team and he played very well against Spurs and for me he's the one with the assist to the second goal even if the FA considered that an own goal.

Today was another dose of that true statistics being said by Barcelona fans.

Today was another dose of that true statistics being said by Barcelona fans.

That's quite the pathetic approach... he was poor, not denying. Did we lose because he was poor or because this team shows no heart? The team including him should have fought harder. I'm not going to be an ungrateful bitch that ignores all he did so far and talks this BS when we still have a collective attitude issue. I don't judge a player for a bad match especially he contributed so much for us going this far. He isn't on the same level as before, as if keeping it is the norm... you guys are too spoiled, suck at being supporters and are amazing bandwagoners. Finally got it out of my chest letter by letter after beating around the bush do many times.

If the player that already gave so much is struggling , you support, you recognize what he's done so far, keep positive and hope/cheer he recovers. Still all I read here is what Barça fans said and how Cesc is bad. Should we sell him them? Cules have an excuse of not being able to use properly an amazing midfielder and are just bitter. What's your excuse?

I really feel bad for Cesc. He is really not the type of player that would fit a "park the bus" approach. He is too slow to run around and all is energy is wasted in chasing the ball. He plays his best when we are attacking, look the league cup final. Jose needs to grow a pair and play him in the CM position next to Matic with an attacking approach or simply drop him if he is going to sit back and defend

That's quite the pathetic approach... he was poor, not denying. Did we lose because he was poor or because this team shows no heart? The team including him should have fought harder. I'm not going to be an ungrateful bitch that ignores all he did so far and talks this BS when we still have a collective attitude issue. I don't judge a player for a bad match especially he contributed so much for us going this far. He isn't on the same level as before, as if keeping it is the norm... you guys are too spoiled, suck at being supporters and are amazing bandwagoners. Finally got it out of my chest letter by letter after beating around the bush do many times.

If the player that already gave so much is struggling , you support, you recognize what he's done so far, keep positive and hope/cheer he recovers. Still all I read here is what Barça fans said and how Cesc is bad. Should we sell him them? Cules have an excuse of not being able to use properly an amazing midfielder and are just bitter. What's your excuse?

You can call it bitter but so far they been right. Goes missing second half and dissappear in big games.

Next time instead of getting excited for how well we start I will just wait to see how well we finish.

Expected to see more from him tonight and i'm not talking only about his play. The others were just as bad but it's more natural to expect from Cesc to step up and fire up the others rather than Eden or Willian for example, right? He was captain once in a team and he is experienced. He needs to take more responsibilities when we struggle because he certainly can imo.

You can call it bitter but so far they been right. Goes missing second half and dissappear in big games.

Next time instead of getting excited for how well we start I will just wait to see how well we finish.

Goes missing but is probably the one player who probably touches the ball the most in our team, plays the most passes and possibly creates the most chances in a match? Doesn't add up....

In big games he doesn't exactly go missing the whole time, our approach changes and like we seen after we played City and United earlier this season we sit deeper, play compact and players don't make the same runs or play with that intent on getting the second goal and ultimately we decide to not control the game, looking to pick them off on counter. Other players who make Fabregas' life easier by making runs or coming to get the ball and giving him an opportunity to link with them also go missing.

so we are all ungrateful for calling it as it is? :lol: :lol:

if we win PL, i will be grateful that cesc helped us win it just like hazard, costa, matic and the rest, but for god's sake, be honest to yourself. if he has a SHIT performance then call it SHIT. "people did not show heart, the team did not show heart". what a load of CRAP. costa showed it, the guy ran himself to the ground even though he did not do much else. willian tried. our defence and GK did. matic looked knackered, dont know if he was fit. it was just cesc and rambo who were strolling on the park. how many times did i see cesc simply walking around. nothing else but walking. 2 of the 3 midfielders who were supposed to control the mid and match did not seem to give a FUCK. yes, we should be grateful for that and be called bandwagoners. why dont people just be honest with themselves instead of giving stupid and idiotic excuses.

He was strolling like if he had a big party with Messi the last couple of days.

He has certain world-class skillset but he isn't world-class individual who can handle himself very well and deal with any pressing he faces. That's only Hazard territory. And our style of play or should I say this chaotic thing we try to play against good teams demands players to be great individuals.

But what can we do ? Mourinho already tried to sign Tiago in the summer for this pivot so he saw the problem in advance. We will sign another great player for the midfield, I can guarantee you that. We certainly will get to the point, when Mourinho moulds his whole squad, that we can drop Fabregas easily in the big match.

Cesc is still the best cm in the epl outside of City...

An upgrade from anything that was on Chelsea the past few seasons as well.

Maybe, not world class as people think he is, but still the best or second best in the epl.

I think the problem is not Fabregas, the problem is that Fabregas is alone in the creation of football and is the only engine that we have for distribution of the ball.

Oscar does not have the level to play with us. His transfer would be the best option for us.

But Fabregas is nonnegotiable. But the problem is we can not let Fabregas alone in midfield as if Fabregas could do everything.

Willian or Ramires are players more to work than to create. Matic is perfect but he has other functions. Diego Costa, Hazard or Square are individualistic players. So we have to give support to Fabregas with another player in midfield who can help him. In my opinion you maybe Nathan Ake or Ruben Loftus-Cheek.

We will win the Premier League almost sure. So I think it's time to bet heavily on them. Ake or
Loftus-Cheek are prepared and now we do not have a huge responsibility to compete in the Champions League.

Nathan Ake or Ruben Loftus-Cheek may be the perfect solution to help Fabregas in midfield and speed up the movement of the ball.

For next year maybe we have to signing Pogba or Koke (I prefer Koke), but now we have to think about what we have at home.

Fabregas is not a problem, Fabregas is the solution.

Regards to ALL.

I think the problem is not Fabregas, the problem is that Fabregas is alone in the creation of football and is the only engine that we have for distribution of the ball.

Oscar does not have the level to play with us. His transfer would be the best option for us.

But Fabregas is nonnegotiable. But the problem is we can not let Fabregas alone in midfield as if Fabregas could do everything.

Willian or Ramires are players more to work than to create. Matic is perfect but he has other functions. Diego Costa, Hazard or Square are individualistic players. So we have to give support to Fabregas with another player in midfield who can help him. In my opinion you maybe Nathan Ake or Ruben Loftus-Cheek.

We will win the Premier League almost sure. So I think it's time to bet heavily on them. Ake or

Loftus-Cheek are prepared and now we do not have a huge responsibility to compete in the Champions League.

Nathan Ake or Ruben Loftus-Cheek may be the perfect solution to help Fabregas in midfield and speed up the movement of the ball.

For next year maybe we have to signing Pogba or Koke (I prefer Koke), but now we have to think about what we have at home.

Fabregas is not a problem, Fabregas is the solution.

Regards to ALL.

If we can sell Oscar and Ramires and get better replacement then that should be good.

Pogba I think is a no go. His price is just ridiculous, unless juventus want Oscar then maybe we can do something.

Koke would be awesome but I don't think he wants to come. Didn't he signed a new contract?

So those two options are hard.

It might just be another minimal upgrade like with Cuadradro....

If we can sell Oscar and Ramires and get better replacement then that should be good.

Pogba I think is a no go. His price is just ridiculous, unless juventus want Oscar then maybe we can do something.

Koke would be awesome but I don't think he wants to come. Didn't he signed a new contract?

So those two options are hard.

It might just be another minimal upgrade like with Cuadradro....

Vidal can play as a CAM fine too but recently injury has made him not being able to be at his peak and rumor is that he will never be fully healed, could maybe sign Isco if we offer 40m for him and he is being benched now Modric and when James is back. Pjanic is another option but imo he looks like another Oscar and not that much better,

That is about it for pure CAM I can think of, of course Koke is the perfect choice but like you said he doesn't want to leave.