Paulinho

themightyblue

That doesnt seem to me like the appropriate Response Stingray.

Either way i strongly believe in my tactical nous to be able to say that even if hazard can do a fantastic job in a "10" role to put it simply, the players around him, and probable system give me the idea that the best thing to do would be to play hazard at left and try to get the best out of the other players.

My idea comes from believing in maximizing system potential and allowing players to maximize their identity and traits and i dont think putting hazard in the definite 11 in that position would be the best option.

I also always thing about midfield battles. other options being better imo.

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Step backwards?

He will be paid more, play in europe, and if does well will end up getting more time with Brazil.

And if spurs does well, could end up in the cl.

W/ Timão Paulinho is playing for a Bigger Club w/ Higher expectations. spudz? come on now, they are fighting w/ wet spam & fulcrap for the 3rd best in London ;)

We bought Ramires after great performances in Portugal which, in my opinion, is a really decent league.

£17m for a soon-to-be 25 year old coming from Brazil is just wrong. We paid a premium price for a young and incredibly talented Oscar and he didn't cost much more than £17m. But Paulinho? Does he have much more than he's already shown? From what I've seen I'd be distraught if my club paid over £12m for him.

Its not a surprise that this words are coming from a guy from Philippines, brazilian league is not that popular, I have to admit, so I understand that you have no informations about whats happening here.

Today Paulinho is waaaaay better than Oscar was when Chelsea bought him one year ago. The fact you are evaluating him based on the clubs he already played, proves you dont have a clue about what you are saying.

Look i know that i probably continue to produce some kind of whirling effect in your brain, but if you are going to be narrow minded and uneducated about players then i have no reason to believe wanting to discuss football with you :D

You try to say im wrong with no proof to back your self up, and instead decide to go for this? AHAHAHAH.

Please discuss properly and not like a noob as i expect better.

Hazard is NEVER going to play on top of the trident over oscar, mata, de bruyne, because thats why they are there and will work better overall.

Anyone with any tactical nous will agree that it will be hindering Hazard and the team to place him in the middle.

Like i said there can be variations, but hazard would be a ridiculous pick in a 4-2-3-1 and top of trident.

And time will prove me right.

I warn you now to keep your composure and learn about football as i have had an effect on you similar to the one with konohas and you said it your self. Im here to talk about footy and you are coming short.

Any tick with me you have, PM me and i will reply if its worthy but right here, you either are open minded and try to have good discussion ABOUT FOOTBALL, or dont expect having a conversation with me, specially when you come replying to me. You are either too sensitive off the bat, or specially sensitive to me, as no one would reply like you did other wise lol.

Also Hazard is capable of many things.

http://www.zonalmarking.net/2012/11/21/juventus-3-0-chelsea-di-matteo-uses-hazard-upfront-but-chelsea-lose-the-game-elsewhere/

But if Cavani Joins the possibility of Hazard playing in such a way as above in the long term is not realistic.

Im open to many possibilities But Hazard in a regular top of trident is not something that hits big with me.

The analysis also points out some good things on oscar.

Hazard is a number 10. His last two years at Lille he played centrally with large success. He basically carried Lille to the French title the season before he joined Chelsea. Sure he has the pace to stretch teams and is comfortable playing on the left wing but his best position is as a number 10. Hes not had many chances playing as a number 10 at Chelsea but with Mata who has been sensational in the last 2 years in terms of goals and assists and Oscar who is one of the most promising players in that position is it worth causing an upset? Hazard is comfortable playing left wing where as Mata isn't really as effective there and Oscar is also better centrally as opposed to out wide.

Im not even criticizing Hazard im saying it wont happen because its not the best for the team, and i also have midfield battles in my mind.

I was perhaps a bit too strong with the "Never" and "Ridiculous" but even if i used softer the language, my idea is the same.

Annoying that he's gone to Spuds. Looks too good for them.

A bit depressing and sad that a team who has such a strict wage structure and no Champions League football to offer has a central midfield that's leaps and bounds better than ours. Sandro, Dembele, and now Paulinho.

We should really get Gustavo. Quietly does a perfect job there for Brazil.

Still don't think he's that good and I stand by that because I've seen him in quite a few more games than just the Confed Cup. He's a good player but not a phenomenal one. Jack of all trades if you ask me. He'll be a good signing for Spurs who I presume will get him but I wouldn't lose any sleep over him.

Paulo Freitas ‏@Cynegeticus 1m

#Corinthians' director Roberto de Andrade confirmed Paulinho will join Tottenham, Paulinho promised to return to Corinthians one day. #THFC

just at a press conference.

And like I've said before, the club that's in the most dire need of midfield reinforcement (US!) has yet to sign anyone. Not even legitimately linked to any. Only bullshit twitter rumors.

He'll be a very good signing for them as will Fernandinho for City. Both will have very athletic, powerful midfields while we have a 35 year old Lampard, a plank of wood Mikel, and an unproven Romeu who looks to be going on loan.

I know there's some shit going down behind the scenes, but I wish we'd sign a central midfielder already!

Paulo Freitas ‏@Cynegeticus 1m

#Corinthians' director Roberto de Andrade confirmed Paulinho will join Tottenham, Paulinho promised to return to Corinthians one day. #THFC

just at a press conference.

We must get Paulinho! He is cheap and very talented

You cant read @haranr,?

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You