Paulinho

themightyblue

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

??? list of players we dont want? :)

list of alternatives for Paulinho

why would u buy paulinho when u can get a better ball player like rakitic for lesser or same amount. crap rumor.

i guess Mourinho will sign a box to box player rather than someone like Rakitic.

list of alternatives for Paulinho

i guess Mourinho will sign a box to box player rather than someone like Rakitic.

he is currently playing and THULPING as a box to box. have not seen much but saw sevilla's win over RM and a couple of their europa matches. he would seem to be perfect alongside matic.

he is currently playing and THULPING as a box to box. have not seen much but saw sevilla's win over RM and a couple of their europa matches. he would seem to be perfect alongside matic.

yeah even then Rakitic is not the type of midfielder Jose signs. I wouldn't mind Rakitic. He's creative and there is MvG who is more of a box to box player plus Loftus Cheek and few other youngsters coming through

Matic Rakitic Luiz MvG Lampard - good midfield options

No thank you. The team lacks players with genuine skill and vision. Last thing the team needs is another athletic type.

The club was so close to signing Modric a few years ago.. how I'd love to see him play for Chelsea.

yeah even then Rakitic is not the type of midfielder Jose signs. I wouldn't mind Rakitic. He's creative and there is MvG who is more of a box to box player plus Loftus Cheek and few other youngsters coming through

Matic Rakitic Luiz MvG Lampard - good midfield options

those might very well be our midfield options for the next season. would not mind it.

why would u buy paulinho when u can get a better ball player like rakitic for lesser or same amount. crap rumor.

He does not have physical attributes to be a mourinho kind of player...

Luiz Gustavo Lars Bender Schneiderlin Khedira Pogba

????

Words cannot describe how disappointing that would be. Paulinho>>>>Khedira. His injury is the best thing that happened to Madrid and quite frankly i don't rate Paulinho.

Beside Pogba, i rate Schneiderlin as a utility player not regular Chelsea quality, and Bender would be an option if we miss out on a few players.

No thank you. The team lacks players with genuine skill and vision. Last thing the team needs is another athletic type.

The club was so close to signing Modric a few years ago.. how I'd love to see him play for Chelsea.

Pogba or Vidal would be the ideal scenario. Vidal is going nowhere, only club i can see him leaving for is Real Madrid. Pogba still facing unresolved contract issues, and imo we should do whatever to sign him up.

As for Paulinho, for me he is another Guarin. A good player that is a slight upgrade to what we have. A pogba, vidal, Koke, etc are massive upgrades. Kinda like how much Matic improved our midfield.

Honestly speaking, our attack is dreadfull and we NEED someone who can create from deep, a top class midfielder. I dont care if we have to pay 40m, we will sell quite few players and I prefer one world class midfielder who is consistent whole season than 4 who cant keep the form...

Ridiculous fee being thrown around. Really hope this is a BS rumour now

You and me both. Such a ridiculous transfer that if it went through I'd lose all faith in us ever getting it right. Such a nothing player.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You