Paulinho

themightyblue

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Paulinho a great player.

I keep saying it AVB has a great eye for talent.

Probably one of the best in the Premier League with that talent.

And giving how young he is, he will get better and better.

Mourinho look out!

Paulinho a great player.

Mourinho look out!

the dude is 25-26 not exactly young, let him go to spurs he is not an improvement or greater quantity of creativity

the dude is 25-26 not exactly young, let him go to spurs he is not an improvement or greater quantity of creativity

I meant AVB being a young manager, and having already a great eye for talent.

For me, he can be as good or better then Mourinho in a few years.

Am I missing something with this guy?

Just looks a decent player. Nothing more

Yeah he is in front of Ramires in Brazil national team and all around a better player but he is not as fast as Ramires.

When Gustavo was playing ahead of Martinez, buli experts all liked him and he was in best eleven of german league. He is class player underated, but his form dipped after january.

Paulinho a great player.

Mourinho look out!

AVB has nothing to do with transfers, Levy wears the trousers in that regard.

AVB has nothing to do with transfers, Levy wears the trousers in that regard.

So your telling me that Levy came up with all the targets that AVB wanted last summer?

Like Holtby? Dembele? Siggurdson?

No, for me is like AVB gives him his targets and Levy tries to get him.

So your telling me that Levy came up with all the targets that AVB wanted last summer?

Like Holtby? Dembele? Siggurdson?

No, for me is like AVB gives him his targets and Levy tries to get him.

Siggurdson was signed before AVB even took over.

Levy has been doing it for years, for example Redknapp admitted that the arrival of Van Der Vaart had absolutely nothing to do with him and only found out when the deal was virtually complete

with oscar infront of the expected double pivot

I highly doubt that. As much as I like Oscar - and I do rate him highly. With Schurrle and also KDB you suddenly got more flank options - with KDB another AMC to even MC (8) option. You also have two players that thrive in AMC at the moment - Mata and Hazard. Look at their stats. I don't think it is JUST gonna be Oscar in front of the pivot. No way that easy ...

I hope he thrives .... But it will be in a number of positions next season, not just one preferred spot. If one thing is sure: KDB, Schurrle, Oscar - even Hazard and Mata are gonna have to be fluid about positions and play well. Pretty much what modern midfields look like actually these days.

Ps: Drop Torres btw in that idea.

I highly doubt that. As much as I like Oscar - and I do rate him highly. With Schurrle and also KDB you suddenly got more flank options - with KDB another AMC to even MC (8) option. You also have two players that thrive in AMC at the moment - Mata and Hazard. Look at their stats. I don't think it is JUST gonna be Oscar in front of the pivot. No way that easy ...

I hope he thrives .... But it will be in a number of positions next season, not just one preferred spot. If one thing is sure: KDB, Schurrle, Oscar - even Hazard and Mata are gonna have to be fluid about positions and play well. Pretty much what modern midfields look like actually these days.

Ps: Drop Torres btw in that idea.

I put Oscar on top of the Trident which is composed of double pivot + acm.

. .

Mata and Oscar are different to hazard, he should never play in the middle.

The options in a 4-2-3-1 would be KDB and Oscar and Mata.

Teams need to have variety but Mourinho will have to pick his best 11 and if he wants to win midfield battles he needs someone who can drop back and press, mark, defend, and help with the overall structure of the team, specially in transition.

Other than KDB and Oscar i dont think Mata shows the same ability to track back simply put.

Mourinho will have had to learn from his time in Madrid, only way id put Mata in the middle is if the rest are incompetent playing in other positions, and the pivot can handle it.

Its all about complimenting the players and the system around you.

I put Oscar on top of the Trident which is composed of double pivot + acm.

. .

Mata and Oscar are different to hazard, he should never play in the middle.

The options in a 4-2-3-1 would be KDB and Oscar and Mata.

Teams need to have variety but Mourinho will have to pick his best 11 and if he wants to win midfield battles he needs someone who can drop back and press, mark, defend, and help with the overall structure of the team, specially in transition.

Other than KDB and Oscar i dont think Mata shows the same ability to track back simply put.

Mourinho will have had to learn from his time in Madrid, only way id put Mata in the middle is if the rest are incompetent playing in other positions, and the pivot can handle it.

Its all about complimenting the players and the system around you.

hazard, he should never play in the middle.

No. That is ignorant - my apologies.

You would never put Hazard as a 10. Then you do not know him. Or too little perhaps. I do think he can even surpass Mata at this point and Oscar has got to put his back in it to claim that 10. You resuast is injustified as we are a team that wants to have less a transition than last year. But you are right and the past has shown us we need width to compete. Three spots (AM and AM wing - on one side) with a a real wide . might be the way to do.

We still need a 6. We DO NOT have a six that will connect our defense and midfield in a usefull and swift way. Oscar and KDB do provide options for the 8 though - especially in a fluid system. It is also why I think Schurrle is there. A balance player on the left - an extra for a striker position in which i think it is gonna be Lukaku-Torres - Ba maybe away - and hope for an extra ST.

Every system has its limits, pro's and cons with the people you play in it - say Madrid doesnt interest me that much in this.

Im using Madrid as an example to show what happens when you have a player like ozil with poor work rate in the top of the trident.

You need someone with good work rate, and you should never choose hazard in the primary 11 on top of the trident as you have other players and the entire team composition relies on getting the most out of your players traits, such that hazard should be put on the left, never on the middle because you can get better results with other combinations.

I gave a profile on schurrle, and go to whoscored.com and search for him to get an adequate feel for him.

Of course there can always be variations in different games, but against a team like bayern...you have to think about chemistry and i cant see hazard working there and expect the team to play better, while maximizing player potential.

you should never choose hazard in the primary 11 on top of the trident as you have other players and the entire team composition relies on getting the most out of your players traits, such that hazard should be put on the left, never on the middle

This quite laughable. How do you support this hypotheses, besides conjecture and you imagination?

Hazard has - also in Chelsea - done brilliant as a 10. The team as well. Sorry; but this is nonsense confidently disguised as fact.

Madrid one. Sorry, but i am never letting a good story get in the way of empiricism.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You