Paulinho

themightyblue

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dembele - Sandro - Paulinho is good, and it would certainly be hard to play against them, but its lack of creativity and vision. I think a Moutinho kind of player was alot more important for Spurs.

Holtby and Tom Carroll will be used at points too. They are capable of producing chances.

And yet the transfer window isn't closed and Spurs are still just above average.

i mean at this moment in time obviously and i was referring to the midfield only not the whole team

Brazil missed him tonight, I think that says a lot about him as a player. Very good signing for Spurs (even if it doesn't seem completely necessary).

Brazil hit 4 past a strong Italy tonight. They did not miss anyone.

He's rather decent stat-wise. For club and country he's averaging just under 3 tackles per game and is making 1 key pass per game. 80% pass accuracy.

I don't think we're missing out though. Better than Scott Parker, sure, but not as good as Dembele I don't think and i'm not sure they'll compliment eachother.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You