Paulinho

themightyblue

That is the difference between Brazil and all other nations. We have way too many good players, if you are not in the spotlight, you are easily forgotten. If Witsel comes to any country he will still be picked because there is no other contender at all.

Hernanes has been excleent in Serie A, whereas Fernandinho had one good UCL group stage and that is all. It doesnt matter if Fernandinho is better or not, nobody fucking cares because it is not him that will make the difference, Hernanes or Paulinho are very much capable of handling the job. You simply dont pick a player who has proven fuck all to be Brazil's first CM choice.

he has proved way more than paulinho. gustavo has too - he has been a key player in the best team in europe yet paulinho has 4 times more caps. fernandinho has had multiple quality champions league campaigns it is just stupid to ignore him

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

he has proved way more than paulinho. gustavo has too - he has been a key player in the best team in europe yet paulinho has 4 times more caps. fernandinho has had multiple quality champions league campaigns it is just stupid to ignore him

Paulinho won Brasileirao in 2011, Libertadores 2012 and CWC in 2012. What about Fernandinho? He won Ukrainian League 5 times without any competition and UEL in 09/10. I dont see how this can be considered bigger...

This argument of playing UCL is more than winning things in Brazil doesnt cut here. Thank God we are the ones choosing our own players and not Europeans!

Fernandinho is not better than Hernanes and Paulinho and he doesnt deserve that immense preference you want him to have. He doesnt play where the spotlight is at and that is a shame, but it is ridiculous to try to undermine the other two competent CMs who are getting their well deserved chance in Brazil NT.

Paulinho won Brasileirao in 2011, Libertadores 2012 and CWC in 2012. What about Fernandinho? He won Ukrainian League 5 times without any competition and UEL in 09/10. I dont see how this can be considered bigger...

This argument of playing UCL is more than winning things in Brazil doesnt cut here. Thank God we are the ones choosing our own players and not Europeans!

so you would pick some kid fernando from gremio instead of fernando from porto who is 5 years older much better and has won the europa league and 3 portugese titles and played against teams like man utd and barcelona

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NCzK_vZE5cg

he has no caps........

so you would pick some kid fernando from gremio instead of fernando from porto who is 5 years older much better and has won the europa league and 3 portugese titles and played against teams like man utd and barcelona

he has no caps........

Of course I would, just because you havent seen him play, it doesnt make him bad. No one will choose the Fernando from Porto because he is 5 years older and played in Europe if he is the worst player...

I am glad that people from Brazil staff doesnt have that European bias. Thank fuck for that!

Of course I would, just because you havent seen him play, it doesnt make him bad. No one will choose the Fernando from Porto because he is 5 years older and played in Europe if he is the worst player...

I am glad that people from Brazil staff doesnt have that European bias. Thank fuck for that!

yeah thats probably why scolari has 1 win in 5. i rate fernando martins but there is no way he is better than portos fernando who is even considered more important than moutinho for them. also i would expect sandro to play instead of him if he recovers from this injury.

yeah thats probably why scolari has 1 win in 5. i rate fernando martins but there is no way he is better than portos fernando who is even considered more important than moutinho for them. also i would expect sandro to play instead of him if he recovers from this injury.

Sandro played with Mano until he got injured, I dont know if he will have time to recover for Confederations Cup and if Fernando continues to do well, I fear his chance will have passed...

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Forget Fernandinho, Paulinho has so much potential to be one of the best in Europe and he is available for 20 Million Euros!!! I cant believe we haven't tried to sign him yet and i hope we do he would be a great signing!

Forget Fernandinho, Paulinho has so much potential to be one of the best in Europe and he is available for 20 Million Euros!!! I cant believe we haven't tried to sign him yet and i hope we do he would be a great signing!

There were rumours that we were interested in january.

• 2 weeks later...

Don't see why Spurs are desperate to sign him when they really need a top class striker. Paulinho's a box-to-box MF player, they already have Dembele plays there and is quality and also Holtby can play deeper...... but I suppose at least they will have 3 class players to chose from if one of them picks up an injury/play quite badly during the season. Surely Scotty 'shitcunt' Parker must be leaving Spurs then?

Don't see why Spurs are desperate to sign him when they really need a top class striker. Paulinho's a box-to-box MF player, they already have Dembele plays there and is quality and also Holtby can play deeper...... but I suppose at least they will have 3 class players to chose from if one of them picks up an injury/play quite badly during the season. Surely Scotty 'shitcunt' Parker must be leaving Spurs then?

Does seem a bit strange.

Dembele, Holtby, Sandro, and Scotty Parker.

AVB probably implementing the 4-3-3 he used with us & Porto.

Sandro - Dembele was already the best pivot in the league. The addition of Paulinho in a 3 man midfield even better.

That midfield would be amazing. Even though IMO Dembele is a much better box-to-box midfielder than Paulinho, it gives them amazing quality and balance in mdifield, cos all of their midfielder can defend. Still nothing compared to the Makelele-Essien-Lampard midfield we once had and also not as good as a De Rossi-Ramires-KDB midfield.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You