Paulinho

themightyblue

OMG. This guy is a very overrated player. Not just from his time with Spurs but from his time with Corinthians in Brazil. This will be a huge mistake by our board to sign him. We should be aiming for higher heights with the likes of Vidal. I honestly don't know what's wrong with our board. This will be another poor signing. I just hope the rumours are just that.

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dunno why we are scraping the barrel for Spurs caliber players instead of going for premium quality players. Vidal, Fabregas, Rakitic, Gundogan or just stick with what we've got. I was actually laughing my ass off when Spurs signed Paulinho, now we want to do the same thing? Just wow.

Paulinho is exactly the opposite of what we need. We need a playmaker and he's just a poor man's Ramires.

???

The last thing we need is playmaker dude, what are you talking about? Its not 2011 anymore.

Why?

He obviously doesn't know the difference between a deep lying playmaker like Gundogan or a traditional playmaker, a number "10" like Juan Mata. Like you said, we could do with a DLP to pair alongside Matic. It's been said a zillion times before on TC.

No chance. He's a starter for Brazil over Ramires for a reason. He's pretty good going forward for a CM, and also good in the air.

I think if he signs, it will show Mou has been disappointed in Ramires, and sees Paulinho as a better option to him.

Jose disappointed with Ramires?! :lol: Yeah, it shows when he keeps saying and over and over again what a crucial key player he is for us! :P

Agree to disagree about who is better between him and Paulinho. Though I do agree that Paulinho suits Brazil's system better than Rami. But that doesn't make him a better player for us.

Jose disappointed with Ramires?! :lol: Yeah, it shows when he keeps saying and over and over again what a crucial key player he is for us! :P

Agree to disagree about who is better between him and Paulinho. Though I do agree that Paulinho suits Brazil's system better than Rami. But that doesn't make him a better player for us.

When was the last time Mou spoke about Ramires? i genuinely haven't heard much since the beginning of the season.

Imo, Ramires only plays so much because his competition = 35 year old Lamps, a CB and Mikel who's too defensive to play alongside Matic or Luiz.

I don't see anyway Ramires is still a sure starter for Chelsea next season.

When was the last time Mou spoke about Ramires? i genuinely haven't heard much since the beginning of the season.

Imo, Ramires only plays so much because his competition = 35 year old Lamps, a CB and Mikel who's too defensive to play alongside Matic or Luiz.

I don't see anyway Ramires is still a sure starter for Chelsea next season.

He talks about him all the time in postmatch interviews, especially on CTV. The last time I think was when he was suspended and he said after the game what a huge miss he was because he's such an important key player for us.

I can see your reasons for not thinking he will be a starter next season but Jose's comments throughout the season have suggested otherwise.

If we really want to be like Real Madrid, Bayern, and the other top teams we should be aiming higher, we should be aiming for world class players, not players like Paulinho.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You