John Stones

Sidzeret

Barcelona join Chelsea and Manchester United in John Stones transfer battle

Exclusive: Barca scouts were detailed to watch Stones play for England against Spain, and Gerard Pique named Everton defender in his World XI

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/barcelona/12004215/Barcelona-join-Chelsea-and-Manchester-United-in-John-Stones-transfer-battle.html

:lol: :lol: I highly doubt this.

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Roberto Martinez has warned Chelsea they are wasting their time even asking about the availability of England defender John Stones, 21, in the January transfer window. (Daily Mirror)

Martinez is a karnt, expect him to eventually sell Stones to United or others clubs just out of spite for Chelsea

He is a quality defender with a huge future ahead of him. We should never say no to a chance of getting a player like him. The question remains, however, whether the club has a proper back up in plan if our attempts for Stones fail. I really don't want another Papy.(Does he even exist?)

• 1 month later...
On 2015. 11. 20. at 4:16 PM, Blue Colored Sky said:

Forget it. Chelsea didn't match asking price last summer. I think late offer for Marquinhos just proved they moved on to him. They will chase the Brazilian.

Terry is 35, Cahill is 30, Ruben has not built in. We need English players, even if they're expensive.

Whether it's now or summer we need to secure the signature of this lad to play alongside Zouma. I think he is a massive talent, I think he can be anything he wants to be. I will be gutted if we do not get him, I rate him that highly.

Must be as much of a priority as a box to box midfielder.

14 minutes ago, Fernando said:

Does that means we can bid for stones and Barkley? 

Are people still interested in Barkley? 

Imagine a scenario in which Chelsea call Everton (they ignore the first few phone calls of course) and Chelsea says: Stones, Barkley & Lukaku - £150m.

I wonder if they would accept. It would send waves all over the transfer market.

Chelsea desperately need to refresh their back line. Stones would be great. Marquinhos as well.

Ok...who am I kidding, just get Ivanovic out of there ASAP and start thinking about Terry's long term replacement. Call me captain obvious.

if Stones was an Ecuadorian chocolate we wouldn't pay more than 12m for him. we wouldn't be interested in him to begin with though.

Stones is so boring. he's so English. so vanilla. it's such a 'buy him because he's English' move. just promote the god Charlie Colkett and be done with it. 

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You