John Stones

Sidzeret

Don't think so , its how city got delph for 7m , when he was on a long term contract. Although it only applied to cl teams.

But on the other hand , arsenal triggered the suarez release clause, and Liverpool still wouldn't let him go.

liverpool triggered benteke Clause aswell

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cracks me up how Martinez view has now changed to that we left the bids too late for them to buy a replacement. So we can offer them £25mill come Jan and they'll accept it then cause they will have plenty of time to get a replacement. Its got nowt to do with money!

I’ve been singing ‘Can’t buy me Stones’ in the shower, says Roberto Martínez

What a twat. They are really proud for keeping a player that publicly says he wants to leave lol...

What's worrying is that Martinez is singing about Stones while being naked and soapy. Explains why he couldn't let him go...

What's worrying is that Martinez is singing about Stones while being naked and soapy. Explains why he couldn't let him go...

Maybe him and vinegar tits should get together and give each other a loofah job. Oh wait Martinez is too old for him.

Can't see why anyone is actually bothered about Roberto Martinez, when you consider he was a shite footballer who didn't do very much and has been a pretty shite manager who hasn't done very much, hes won an FA cup after getting Wigan relegated. Hes a nobody, let him talk to the media about him singing in the shower... his best achievement apart from his first season at Everton, has been dwarfed hugely since by Brendan Rodgers, Michael Laudrup and now Gary Monk at Swansea. I don't see the hype of why he is the next big manager...

As for John Stones, no longer worried if he comes here or not, had his chance why didn't he not just do a Gallas and force his exit through. Who cares what Everton fans thinks if you want to play for Chelsea.

Great player and performance - he's already better than our defenders because he's got both pace and technique something none of our defenders possesses.

But Roman saved a few peanuts which makes us very savvy in the transfer market - strangely enough it seems important to some folks here.

Not better than any of our CB's some people here said. Not worth anywhere near the money. Or the best one, not better than Cahill.

He bossed us and made it look easy just as he has in every game he's played so far this season. He makes defending look simple and plays like he's been at this level for a decade. He's already one of the 3-4 best CB's in the PL at 21.

We better hope we're in a position to trigger the release clause he's going to have in his new contract. Otherwise he'll wind up becoming world class at a rival. Hell, he may not even want to move here anymore if we carry on like this.

Wonder what Martinez will sing under the shower after today :mouthclosed:

song from Grease:

"I got Stones, they're multiplying

And I'm losing control

'Cause the power, you're supplying

It's electrifying!

You better shape up, 'cause I need a man

And my heart is set on you

You better shape up, you better understand

To my heart I must be true

Nothing left, nothing left for me to do

You're the one that I want

You are the one I want

Oo,Oo,Oo Stonesy"

:D

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You