John Stones

Sidzeret

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am trying not to get too excited about this one, after what happened in the summer. He's clearly not the finished article but I think him coming now would do wonders for him, specifically learning from an experienced manager such as Guus Hiddink and from playing alongside a legend and veteran like JT. Do I think Everton will sell him now? I highly doubt it but blimey would it be amazing to see that smug asshole Martinez cry over something else this week. Absolute bellend that guy, lost all respect for him. 

Also, if he does come (big If I know), watch the English media turn on him (I believe its already started after recent performances-which is shocking by the way, he's still a young lad learning the game, he didn't ask for this expectation/ attention to be thrusted upon him). 

Hope a deal can be made, like a previous poster, including Cahill sounds appealing to me and I think Everton would be into it, a current England Centre Half who is very decent.

12 minutes ago, Eidur the Spider said:

including Cahill sounds appealing to me and I think Everton would be into it, a current England Centre Half who is very decent.

I think cahill wages would put Everton off want him tho 

37 minutes ago, the wes said:

I think cahill wages would put Everton off want him tho 

He could take a pay cut if he's unhappy here. He doesn't strike me as someone who would choose a fat paycheck over regular starts.

1 hour ago, Blue_Fox_ said:

40m bid? That's insane.

As has been said many times before, it's because he's a highly sought, young English CB. We need more homegrown players to avoid the squad issues from last season. The English players are always going to be valued higher than foreign players.

3 minutes ago, kmk108 said:

As has been said many times before, it's because he's a highly sought, young English CB. We need more homegrown players to avoid the squad issues from last season. The English players are always going to be valued higher than foreign players.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rhetorical_question <_<

5 minutes ago, Blue_Fox_ said:

You didn't really ask a question, so it's not really a rhetorical question :)

It still stands that there's a reason he's so expensive and why teams are going to be willing to pay that price. 

Yeah lets quickly discard Stones because of a few poor games, instead lets try and get a bloke from a fucking pub league in Mazda or whatever his name is as 'Another stop gap'

Our transfer poilcy is the absolute shits.

Every single little error will be highlighted due to our links with him and him being the new 'Rooney' style focus. Give this kid a top manager, surround him with great players to learn from and watch him flourish.

Make him part of our core next season.

22 minutes ago, Costa19 said:

This kid is not better than Zouma. Why would we pay £40 for someone to sit on the bench? I cant see us remove Terry either.

watch it bro, some peeps will call your post blasphemy...don't worry I am not one of them ;) - btw right now either Kalas or Christensen can put in a better shift for us right now than Stones & they are already on our books.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You