John Stones

Sidzeret

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wobbly defence is a polite way of puting it....cant see them selling especially in January and if do be over priced.Though way our defence is at the moment probably willing to pay a fair bit considering the price of being out the top 4 be a lot should our crap run continue

Chelsea are already in talks with Everton centre-back John Stones and will make a £36m move in January. #CFC #EFC (Mundo Deportivo)

Mourinho has a green light for Stones from #CFC to make a bid and finally land a deserving replacement for veteran Terry. (Mundo Deportivo)

Chelsea’s main rival for John Stones will be Barcelona as Luis Enrique looks to bolster centre back options (Mundo Deportivo) #CFC #FCB #EFC

• 5 weeks later...

Laporte, Gimenez both better than him, not to mention there are more experienced CBs like Godin out there (for price).

Im not sure how are you solving defensive problems if you bring 21 years old inexperienced player. Long term indeed, but right now we realy need some leaders and established players.

Also young players and Mou are two terms that dont go together. Way too much pressure, lack of trust and confidence in young lads.

But Stones is english and we need more english players.

I'm surprised that many people don't think that Kalas and Christensen would be good enough. I mean, Christensen is playing for Borussia Monchengladbach at the age of like 19 and Kalas' only opportunity that Jose gave him was defending vs the likes of Suarez, which was went. Kalas should be in our team right now (possibly as back-up RB) and Christensen should be playing for us in a few years.

Correct me if I'm wrong but Kalas is struggling to get regular starts at Borough, I can't ever see him play at Chelsea if he's in difficulty in championship, and he's already 22.

As for Christensen, playing at gladbach at 19 is really a great achievement and if I recall correctly it's a 2-years loan. If he keeps on improving there, I can see him returning at the end of the loan and compete for a place in the center of our defense. I have big hopes for him, hope he can make it!

Barcelona join Chelsea and Manchester United in John Stones transfer battle

Exclusive: Barca scouts were detailed to watch Stones play for England against Spain, and Gerard Pique named Everton defender in his World XI

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/barcelona/12004215/Barcelona-join-Chelsea-and-Manchester-United-in-John-Stones-transfer-battle.html

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You