John Stones

Sidzeret

Took those Scouse cunts that long to release a two sentence statement?

Throw one last bid in and see what happens. :)

In my pipe dream I wish Roman throws a 100m bid at their faces just makes a fool out of them.

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Still do not think this is dead. They have a player that wants to leave and not only that they keep talking about clubs and respect.....A tad ironic.

That's why another bid needs to go in to keep his head turned. If we simply give up he'll think we don't want him badly enough.

We have to make him think we're desperate for him (even though we aren't) in hopes that he'll kick up a fuss.

Martinez is really being a hypocrite here, didn't he demand to be released from Wigan when he got a better job offer at Everton because it was for the good of his career yet tells Stones he must stay when he asks for the same.

Everton are not the end of the line for quality players like it is for managers like Martinez, the truth about his own mediocrity must hurt and that's why he's acting like a cunt.

Still do not think this is dead. They have a player that wants to leave and not only that they keep talking about clubs and respect.....A tad ironic.

I'm afraid the deal is completely dead. If they sell for higher bid they will become the biggest mugs in epl history.

What disguisting transfer sommer.... we will probably have to fight for the 4th in the league lol

I can actualy see Jose leaving the sinking ship in the middle of the season

one-does-not-simply-go-full-retard.jpg

he can now only go AWOL but he wont do that. Seems like the transfer is over. Hopefully he will play s#it the rest of the season and will teach them a lesson.

he can now only go AWOL but he wont do that. Seems like the transfer is over. Hopefully he will play s#it the rest of the season and will teach them a lesson.

Even going AWOL won't do anything now. What's he going to do, not play for the 4 years he has left on his deal? He pretty much HAS to play.

Only a massive bid can get him now. One that their tight owner couldn't refuse.

What disguisting transfer sommer.... we will probably have to fight for the 4th in the league lol

I can actualy see Jose leaving the sinking ship in the middle of the season

You have joined this forum 3 November 2012. We drew with Swansea that day and we were shit that time under di Matteo. Now you coming back here again to say this shit. So you are not interested in good things, only bad. I smell plastic here.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You