John Stones

Sidzeret

offer 50m let them accept it and then drop the bomb we meant 50m euros. boom.

holding a player against his will and preventing a smaller club like Barnsley getting their much needed injection of cash,whilst I still believe still owing us money for Lukaku and they talk football ethics..

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Everton don't sell John Stones ... they will have a big problem: A Sad player, some supporters which hates him, a player confronted with his coach ... Besides being a rubbish as a team.

Maybe next season Stones will be available for, more or less, 10 million pounds. Good business.

If this doesn't happen then Stones will simply kick sand over things and claim his head wasn't right. I just feel like Everton are doing this out of principle now instead of respecting the players wishes and taking the cash to simply move on. If this bid of 37M is correct it puts immense pressure on their board and manager no matter what has been said. This is serious pressure from us, and I still expect Everton to crumble, the amounts are just too much and their words seem more like lip service.

On a scale from 1-10, how likely are Atheltic to sell if we triggered Laporte's release clause? I hadn't watched him in a while so I hopped on to the old YouTube and watched his highlight from this past season. Fuck, he's good.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You