John Stones

Sidzeret

Stones to score against Chelsea when we play them first game after the transfer window...

Absolutely nailed on. Lukaku too, most likely with the way our defense looks.

Thankfully they aren't good at the back either so Hazard and Pedro could run riot.

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What disguisting transfer sommer.... we will probably have to fight for the 4th in the league lol

I can actualy see Jose leaving the sinking ship in the middle of the season

:D:D:D Are you for real?

Everton is a pathetic club .... And Martinez has an inferiority complex against Jose Mourinho. Martinez is just a cheap philosopher who is training in Premier League because reporters like cheap philosophers to do pseudojournalism about football. He's a damn failed.

We are not in the epoch of slavery. It's true, John Stones has voluntarily signed a contract with them, OK. But we are offering a lot of money in a bid totally out of the market and they refuse to negotiate. You can have self-pride, but not live far from reality.

They say that we make "traps", but they also make those same "traps" when they sign young players from other small teams who can not defend against a team like Everton, small teams from Liverpool who have no money to defend against Everton. It is cheap philosophy, false humility and too much stupidity. It is a pathetic speech from a team of losers.

What is the point of transfer request when the club has the authority to reject it, sounds lame and dumb.

It's I like I wan't to resign and the company I work for says we reject your resignation (WTF), I know its not unheard of it just doesn't look like good ethics.

You have to respect each individual's wish.

How many years does he have on his contract ? if its like a year or 2 then he should see it through and come to us on free transfer that will be on your face for Everton :P

Jesus! Are we gonna sign a CB and CM yet!!??

Been paitiently waiting twidiling my thumbs, being patient and optimistic we'd take care of business. Just seen City pay whatever it took to get Sterling and KDB with no hassle. Fucking pay the God-Damn premium already! So sick of this drama story for fucking fucks sake!!

-mini rant over.

-Had to blow off some steam.

-feeling much better know.

If Zouma is better than Stones then Mourinho would pay 40m for Stones.

It has more to do with him being HG and one for the future. I don't see much between him and Zouma ATM.

Do you really think that Zouma is better than Stones?

They've both got great potential, point is we'd never see a Stones-Zouma partnership this season with Terry and Cahill around. Paying 30-40 odd million for Stones would mean very very little playtime for Kurt.

Do you really think that Zouma is better than Stones?

I think they are totally different. Stones is more like Ricardo Carvalho because he knows how to get the ball from behind and he is an elegant defense.

Kurt Zouma is more forceful / stronger and he knows how to go to trackling. And Zouma is a fantastic player to play with his head in Corners, Fouls or defensive plays.

Zouma and Stones are a couple from Centre-backs perfect for the future. They They could be perfectly complement each other. Only Varane would be better option than Stones.

That's what he'd say if we still remain interested. If it's dead he'll probably say something hilarious and inflamitory like "a small club like Everton is keeping a player against his will," or something like that which will piss them off.

No difference. That comment of his could be interpreted both ways.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You