John Stones

Sidzeret

On a scale from 1-10, how likely are Atheltic to sell if we triggered Laporte's release clause? I hadn't watched him in a while so I hopped on to the old YouTube and watched his highlight from this past season. Fuck, he's good.

If we trigger it they dont get a say in if he stays or goes surly?

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

can see them offloading him to Man U in the January window for less than we have offered this window. they part their cheeks for Man U but claim bullying when we make offers.

Pretty much this. Fucking cunts would probably sell them Barkley for £25m.

Apparently there are some tax issue and stuff with release clauses in Spain so would be quite a bit more than 50m, maybe close to 60m and they don't negotiate at all ever.

if we triggered it? 10

Still up to the player in the end, isn't it. He can't be forced to leave if he doesn't agree to a move.

If this doesn't happen then Stones will simply kick sand over things and claim his head wasn't right. I just feel like Everton are doing this out of principle now instead of respecting the players wishes and taking the cash to simply move on. If this bid of 37M is correct it puts immense pressure on their board and manager no matter what has been said. This is serious pressure from us, and I still expect Everton to crumble, the amounts are just too much and their words seem more like lip service.

Hope Stones scores the winner for Spurs this weekend.

Apparently there are some tax issue and stuff with release clauses in Spain so would be quite a bit more than 50m, maybe close to 60m and they don't negotiate at all ever.

But only for spaniards clubs, right? Bayern didn't paid more in his day.

But only for spaniards clubs, right? Bayern didn't paid more in his day.

I don't know but it is definitely more complicated than just paying the release clause. However we also paid the clause for Costa didn't we so maybe you are right. Either way 50m for Laporte is fine too if we are willing to pay similar amount for Stones.

The top comment in the Daily Mail article is bang on...

Having Stones in the Everton defence won't make all that much difference to their league position. Having 40 million to spend on new players would. I think Everton are cutting their nose off here to spite their face.

Also, Everton are basically valuing him as a 150k a week player, but probably pay him only 30-60k a week. How does that work then?

On a scale from 1-10, how likely are Atheltic to sell if we triggered Laporte's release clause? I hadn't watched him in a while so I hopped on to the old YouTube and watched his highlight from this past season. Fuck, he's good.

You dont seem to know how release clauses work.

Athletic cant do jack. Its then up to the player to agree to personal terms.

Laporte would probably agree to come.

You dont seem to know how release clauses work.

Athletic cant do jack. Its then up to the player to agree to personal terms.

Laporte would probably agree to come.

Uhh, that's what I said. Triggering the clause is one thing. If the player doesn't agree to come then it doesn't matter.

I don't know but it is definitely more complicated than just paying the release clause. However we also paid the clause for Costa didn't we so maybe you are right. Either way 50m for Laporte is fine too if we are willing to pay similar amount for Stones.

Yeah, with Ander happened the same. Athletic doesn't sell his players if they don't want.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You