John Stones

Sidzeret

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With how this thing has been going, can´t really expect to him with us any time soon.

I´m pretty sure that we would have prepared a chant or two making him feel just at home after the abuse he has been getting over there. Oh well...

Seriously, who really cares about this deal?

I just cant get excited about it. For me Stones can turn into a world class CB and can also turn into a huge flop.

If Mourinho wants another CB in the squad he will get one this week, and maybe a better CB than Stones right now. If its just the chance to get Stones, big deal, so we'll find a different "Future Terry replacement" next summer.

Seriously, who really cares about this deal?

I just cant get excited about it. For me Stones can turn into a world class CB and can also turn into a huge flop.

If Mourinho wants another CB he will get one this summer, and maybe a better CB than Stones right now. If its just the chance to get Stones, big deal, so we'll find a different "Future Terry replacement" next summer.

Exactly. Our biggest problem remains Ivanovic.

I have my reservations as well, but Zouma alone isn't the answer to our questions, and even if signing a Garay-type defender makes Terry/Cahill buck up their ideas and improve their performances, then that is a significant short-term success in itself.

That's all we need.Chelsea has several players in that position out on loan. We will not be buying new players for first team in about 3 years or more, except if he's another Messi to be. This is why Chelsea can afford to buy 27-28 year old right now. In three years, they will not be needed again.

I say, fuck them.

Move on and try to get Garay who is better defender. Older? Yes. Does Stones have more potential? Definitely. But who is currently better defender? Garay, 100%.

They're being little bitches about it. Fuck them. We have unsettled him, he will underperform this season and they will never ever get the money we've offered this transfer window for him. We can move for him later when his price drops.

Oh, and please crush those cockroaches at the Bridge. You don't fuck with Chelsea without consequences.

"He's an Everton player. I don't speak about him..."

That's what he'd say if we still remain interested. If it's dead he'll probably say something hilarious and inflamitory like "a small club like Everton is keeping a player against his will," or something like that which will piss them off.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You