John Stones

Sidzeret

Maybe those who pays the bills at Everton are going to make the choice..i don`t know why Kenwright who has let other players and managers go to further their career and has admitted that they struggle to keep Everton financially afloat would refuse to let a player who has handed in a transfer request and can get 10 times what they paid for him go.

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What makes me laugh is that both Pulis and Martinez at the start of the season knew exactly when the transfer window opened and closed. Now that two teams are after their players they have a pop at the football laws and governing bodies.

Nah I agree with them to be honest, the window should be closed before the season starts. It just puts an end to all this nonesense which does have an impact on the players it concerns. Deadline day is probably the worst day when you're a lower club with a team full of future stars.

Nah I agree with them to be honest, the window should be closed before the season starts. It just puts an end to all this nonesense which does have an impact on the players it concerns. Deadline day is probably the worst day when you're a lower club with a team full of future stars.

Stop it. Football isn't just in England. Other leagues start at different times, have varied preseasons and schedules.

These managers are just tits. If the shoe were on the other foot, they'd have no problems.

Stop it. Football isn't just in England. Other leagues start at different times, have varied preseasons and schedules.

These managers are just tits. If the shoe were on the other foot, they'd have no problems.

Didn't generalise it to England, I think it should be closed everywhere before the season starts lol. Just open it in May, instead of June, and close it in mid-August.

Former Tottenham Hotspur forward Alan Brazil believes John Stones joining Chelsea this summer would be a good career move for the youngster. The central defender has been linked with a move to Chelsea during this summer transfer window but despite Stones putting in a transfer request Everton are adamant the player will remain on Merseyside this season.

Speaking on Talksport, Brazil said Stones should consider joining the Premier League champions because it would give him the golden opportunity to learn the game from the likes of John Terry, and therefore get better experience playing in a superior side than Everton.

The ex-Scotland international thinks Stones' England chances wouldn’t be affected if did sign for Chelsea because Roy Hodgson already knows what he brings to the national team, and therefore if he did get less games under Jose Mourinho it shouldn’t hamper his Euro 2016 chances. However, Brazil did go on to praise Everton’s stance with the player because if Stones was allowed to leave without a fight then youngsters like Ross Barkley could also consider their future with the club.

Earlier in the week Stones handed in a transfer request after weeks of speculation with regards to his future with Everton. Chelsea have already had bids turned down by the Merseyside club this summer, and manager Roberto Martinez has always maintained the defender is going nowhere.

http://sportwitness.ning.com/forum/topics/ex-tottenham-star-urges-everton-s-stones-to-join-chelsea

Absolutely spot on:

And the whole point is a club can't have it both ways. They can't get exploit lower league teams and then complain when it happens to them.

Garry Hayes retweeted Garry Hayes

And the same works for #CFCcfc.png if Barca/Bayern/Real or whoever comes sniffing for one of their players...

Stones his agent and Martinez will be sat down today i guess discussing theTr and trying to talk him round.

They can give no real argument for him staying. He's important for their future.....midtable campaign's

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You