John Stones

Sidzeret

Even going AWOL won't do anything now. What's he going to do, not play for the 4 years he has left on his deal? He pretty much HAS to play.

Only a massive bid can get him now. One that their tight owner couldn't refuse.

Going AWOL put more pressure on them. Couldnt justify keeping a player, that would bring em 35 m + and who doesnt want to play. but nontetheless this discussion is pointless as he wont go AWOL. Poor Stones, I think we said to him to hand in the transfer request and now he will be in the bad position to stay and to play in front of fans, who wont welcome him well I think.

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

he can now only go AWOL but he wont do that. Seems like the transfer is over. Hopefully he will play s#it the rest of the season and will teach them a lesson.

Maybe score an own goal two weeks later when they face us in the league for a start? :Goober:

Total and utter hypocrisy from Everton FC. A team that has twice (with Stones and the new dude) taken talent from a 'smaller club' like Barnsley now playing the 'high and mighty morality' card on us? I have zero time for that. I must say I have never disliked Everton, but this whole saga has just left a bitter taste.

You have joined this forum 3 November 2012. We drew with Swansea that day and we were shit that time under di Matteo. Now you coming back here again to say this shit. So you are not interested in good things, only bad. I smell plastic here.

Bring the lighters and torches, burn all the plastics!

3675586123_fc605a7cfd.jpg

Going AWOL put more pressure on them. Couldnt justify keeping a player, that would bring em 35 m + and who doesnt want to play. but nontetheless this discussion is pointless as he wont go AWOL. Poor Stones, I think we said to him to hand in the transfer request and now he will be in the bad position to stay and to play in front of fans, who wont welcome him well I think.

Everton will come out with some nonsense in the press that his head wasn't right and that big, bad Chelsea pressured him to hand in the transfer request. They'll try to make him a sympathetic figure now how was too confused to think straight.

Fans are fickle. They'll cheer his name and applaud his every touch this weekend. Just like every time Rooney kicked up a fuss and United bent over and gave him his money. The fans still cheered him and treat him like a God.

I'm sick of this circus now, lets move onto other targets. It'd be interesting to see what the media hog Martinez will have interviews about then. Sick of seeing his face on tv spouting some 'holier than thou' shit. He fucked off from Wigan quicker than a hiccup to 'move his career forward'.

Totally agree , i would have held onto Kalas this season,worst comes to it and it may be a blessing chuck Ivan as cb . Again what were the board thinking after we won the league in May and here we are near September with silly money getting chucking around grrrr cfc grrrrr

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You