Chelsea 2-0 PSG

Jase

MOTM  

232 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

So who says we are a one man team? The amount of people, including me who thought the task would be twice as difficult when Hazard went off but we stepped up. Schurrle just stood up and performed exceptionally along with the others but him in particular because it is not easy coming into a game that early to replace the best player on your team but he filled his boots superbly and him coming on proved to be a blessing in disguise. 2 games away from the final!

WE'VE DONE IT BEFORE, WE'VE DONE IT BEFORE

CHAMPIONS OF EUROPE, WE'VE DONE IT BEFORE!!!

blue%20scalf.gifblue%20scalf.gifblue%20scalf.gif

Can only assume you weren't watching then!

Saying Torres played a big part in the goal because he accidentally deflected (barely touched it) the pass to Ba is just ridiculous. Hence my :lol:

You're overrating his contributions again just like you did in the Torres thread a while back. Honestly Torres could have been standing on the other side of the pich and you'd probably still praise him.

Belletti was at the Bridge?

I thought he said so on his Twitter account, but reading it again, he might have meant that the match was at Stamford Bridge, not that he was. But Deco definitely was there supporting us.

Saying Torres played a big part in the goal because he accidentally deflected (barely touched it) the pass to Ba is just ridiculous. Hence my :lol:

You're overrating his contributions again just like you did in the Torres thread a while back. Honestly Torres could have been standing on the other side of the pich and you'd probably still praise him.

I also said he did Brilliantly defending on a couple of occasions tracking right back to make a tackle right at our corner flag! Some people like you just love berating out own players, and it's really sad, support them, or don't bother pretending you support them team behind your tv

Now is not the time to slate the players - lets enjoy the victory and see what Friday brings us in the Semis :)

All of the lads deserve respect tonight!

Congratulations. You deserve this qualification.

I'm going to take a xanax and trying to sleep. God i hate this fucking game.

Good luck for the next round.

Unlucky - but, your players will get better and improve playing against other teams outside of your league - the road to CL victory is a long and painful one - we lost out on PK's in Russia to Utd.

I'm sure you will bounce back next season and realistically - you could probably win it within 5 years (realistic) :)

Cheers for coming here and posting - really respect that! If my French was better - I would do the same on your forums!

Hope you get some sleep :)

Now is not the time to slate the players - lets enjoy the victory and see what Friday brings us in the Semis :)

All of the lads deserve respect tonight!

You're right.

Thekid9 : Lets just drop it. It was a good night no reason to waste it by arguing. :beer: