Galatasaray v Chelsea

Jase

I honestly don't get the point of registering to a forum just to bash the team because your own team will face them.

I'd never do that because the idea doesn't appeal to me at all.

Is that an internal and uncontrollable need to release all jerkiness and cunt-ness they have inside? So I guess I understand now why I don't feel the need to do that.

I'm going to avoid this thread until Wednesday at about 9.30pm after we've beat them and they forget to come back

Anyway what sort of utter hooligan signs up to a rivals forum and taunts them?

Also getting run at home by Besiktas? Embarrassing

The hooligan fight in that video was weak, all I saw was a lot of barking and plastic-char throwing. A bit off topic but I present to you the most beautiful hooligan fighter ever.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jiyVyn7nRSo <---- WARNING: A bit violent

Do you ever watch football from Latin America? Have you seen the fans from Brazil or Argentina? Check this entrance of San Lorenzo away to River Plate

sorry I am under the opinion that the Latinos have the best footie fans.

Latin America absolutely has the best football supporters in the world, the games are a party. Brazil can be somewhat violent as we seen in that head-stomping episode a while back. San Lorenzo is especially my favorite, European football supporters could learn a thing or two from them and the other festive teams like River and Boca.

Quite fast? Maybe for the Turkish league, but compared to the likes of Ramires, Hazard, Willian...etc. your players are quite slow. I don't mean this as intimidation or mind game or disrespect, but as far as I'm concerned, Galatasaray are the worst team left in the CL. I'm quite happy that we got you in the draw.

I think you're not aware of our capabilities and our squad.

Our new system is a 2-3-2-3 by Mancini.

On the field it looks like this.

--------------Drogba------------

---Sneijder------------Burak----

------Melo-------Selcuk-------

Telles------Ceyhun-----Eboué

-----Hakan-------Semih------

--------Nando Muslera-------

Hakan used to play as a left back, but now plays as a center defender. He and Semih are quite fast for being CBs. Ceyhun is really slow , but he is not really involved in our attacks. Telles is quite fast, so is Eboué.

They are our wings and they play as Left/Right Wing Backs. Melo is quite fast, Selcuk is rather slow. And so is Selcuk's playing style. He slows down the pace of the game.

I don't have to tell anything about our striking force of Şino (Sneijder), Kral (Burak) and Drogba. You should know them ;)

In our domestic league, the teams rather play defensive against us and play a counterattacking football. This is not the same in the UCL. If you wanna see the pace of our players, and the pace of our game, I recommend you to watch our 3-1 victory against FC Copenhagen in the UCL.

Of course it is hard to handle with fast and skillful players like Hazard, Willian, Eto'o. But if Mancini prepares our defenders well about the movements of the Chelsea attackers, I'm not even 1% concerned about that.

Do you really think we are the worst team in the last 16 of the UCL ?

I could name you 5 teams we are better than atm: Olympiacos, Zenit, Schalke, Leverkusen, Milan.

And I'm sure our capabilities are enough to kick Chelsea out of the competition.

Latin America absolutely has the best football supporters in the world, the games are a party. Brazil can be somewhat violent as we seen in that head-stomping episode a while back. San Lorenzo is especially my favorite, European football supporters could learn a thing or two from them and the other festive teams like River and Boca.

About 10 years ago Club America came up to San Francisco to play a friendly vs the San Jose Earthquakes. These fans came w/ their banners & made Candlestick Park look like Estadio Azteca Norte. I have seen many matches w/ teams from Latin America (still think that Costa Rican Teams have the best Women) & they always bring their A game. If you get a chance goto a game featuring a team from Latin America. You will be entertained. BTW, I did goto a Deutsche Bundesliga match. I went to a #1FCK Derby (Kasierslautern vs Koln - both clubs are #1FCK). It was very loud & an experience I will never forget. One of the awesome events I have ever witnessed. BTW, FC Kasierslautern won 3-1 :D

About 10 years ago Club America came up to San Francisco to play a friendly vs the San Jose Earthquakes. These fans came w/ their banners & made Candlestick Park look like Estadio Azteca Norte. I have seen many matches w/ teams from Latin America (still think that Costa Rican Teams have the best Women) & they always bring their A game. If you get a chance goto a game featuring a team from Latin America. You will be entertained. BTW, I did goto a Deutsche Bundesliga match. I went to a #1FCK Derby (Kasierslautern vs Koln - both clubs are #1FCK). It was very loud & an experience I will never forget. One of the awesome events I have ever witnessed. BTW, FC Kasierslautern won 3-1 :D

Dude, I'm pretty sure, you as an American never have experienced something as crazy as Greek/Turkish atmosphere, if you think a game between the FC Köln and Kaiserslautern is a crazy game.

Btw, that's definitely not a derby. The derbies of 1.FC Köln are against Fortuna Düsseldorf, Borussia Mönchengladbach and Bayer Leverkusen. Not to forget Fortuna Köln (which are in the lower leagues).

Note: I'm from Cologne ;)

I used to go a lot to the stadium in Cologne when I was younger, and to the BayArena (Leverkusen) because of my father's friends.

Be ready, we are talking about the loudest football stadium in the whole fucking world !!!

Dude, I'm pretty sure, you as an American never have experienced something as crazy as Greek/Turkish atmosphere, if you think a game between the FC Köln and Kaiserslautern is a crazy game.

Btw, that's definitely not a derby. The derbies of 1.FC Köln are against Fortuna Düsseldorf, Borussia Mönchengladbach and Bayer Leverkusen. Not to forget Fortuna Köln (which are in the lower leagues).

Note: I'm from Cologne ;)

Where there were a lot of goat supporters at that match & it was a Friday night match :o I got in trouble during the match cause I was w/ my Father-in-law & he got tickets where the Old People sit. Of course I didn't sit :Goober:

How do you put thumbnails on these youtube videos?

You have to use the media tag

Where there were a lot of goat supporters at that match & it was a Friday night match :o I got in trouble during the match cause I was w/ my Father-in-law & he got tickets where the Old People sit. Of course I didn't sit :Goober:

Badass :D

İn Turkish stadiums u get in trouble when you sit :D