Galatasaray v Chelsea

Jase

Well, that could be an option. However, it might be fatal, then. This club has got what it takes to win the PL, I feel. To throw it away by dropping points is not my gusto.

if there are PL games when Hazard could be rested only Fulham at weekend

and Palace at end of month

Cech

Ivanovic Cahill Terry Azpi

Ramires Luiz Oscar

Willian Eto'o Hazard

Lack of goals from front-line strikers starting to become a real concern ... Lost all patience with Torres, Eto`o while the better option, surely time to give Ba at least a chance against Galatasary !

Yes, I agree. How about Oscar ? I would rather see Chelsea is Turkey to play for a draw, start Schurrle & see how it goes. At half Hazard could come on easily.

Even if we play full strength team we might not win at Fulham, let alone resting players. You seen what happened to Atletico yesterday?

Remember Fulham under Magath, who is A VERY VERY VERY DISCIPLINE coach. They will most likely park the bus, if we gone behind 1st it is gonna be a struggle to score, could be looking at Everton again albeit even more difficult to score.

Hello everyone, another invader here...

Gala's starting 11, IMO:

--------------------- Muslera ----------------------

----- Semih ------ Chedjou ------ Hakan ------

Eboue ------ Melo ------- Selcuk ------- Telles

--------------------- Sneijder ---------------------

------------ Burak ----------- Drogba ------------

Will be a tough game for both sides. I would expect some 1-0 or 2-1 win over Chelsea. Don't underestimate Melo, Selcuk, Eboue and our top scorer Burak Yilmaz.

Gala's starting 11, IMO:

Will be a tough game for both sides. I would expect some 1-0 or 2-1 win over Chelsea. Don't underestimate Melo, Selcuk, Eboue and our top scorer Burak Yilmaz.

Welcome to the world of Chelsea´s football. Most of us here are very pleased to read your prediction. However, some of us & there are plenty here to see it a bit different.

Of course anything can happen on Wednesday, but none of us would accept Chelsea to lose with your old timers.

Gala's starting 11, IMO:

Hazard is going to give Eboue nightmares!!!

As a proud Galatasaray fan, I would rather like to point out you will see no Galatasaray similar to that in 1999 when you beat us 0-5. Galatasaray are a much strong team now and will be a bigger problem for you guys on Wednesday night than you'd guess they will be.

My prediction is 3-1 and 1-1. We will go through in the end.

Sorry mates :)

Also looking forward to witnessing the mind games between Mancini and Jose.

Really? Mancini can say what he wants, he's the one who has had to leave the top leagues to find a job.

KIRMIZIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

KIRMIZIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

tumblr_mb6vsaRrNP1rhubw5o1_500.gif