Galatasaray v Chelsea

Jase

yeah, you know your traditions better than i do :) say hi to your sister for me :)

I tried - but I don't have one :(

It's almost the same as your team. We have a CL Trophy... You don't ;) now go drink some Raki - your sister will taste better :)

P.S. Ouzo tastes so much better :)

P.P.S Whist this was fun, I'm bored... Good luck in the game - may the best team win :)

And these are the people who bring this forum down.

I swear I don't get this guy's need to be rude to people so gratuitously... It was a relief not having to read his unnecessary rudeness towards others for five days when he was warned.

It seems he's learned nothing though. It's one of the worst members I came across here. Always taking jabs, being rude, harsh and judgmental. Adding to ignore list for sure.

Ok ok we got it. Your stadium is the loudest. Enough already, who the fuck cares? Is this a loud crowd competition? This is football. Our players tend to get really "loud" on the pitch without opening their mouths, just by playing, so watch it!

Let's talk about football please in this topic from now on.

I'm not afraid of Chelsea but I'm afraid from hazard <_<

Well you shouldn't. Chelsea is a team of 11. And whoever puts on that Chelsea jersey is a lion stalking preys and ready for the kill. We will get the job done and we have more than one lion that can do it.

If I were you, I would be really worried when playing against the Blue Lions. You do not play well against a team who knows how to attack. When you faced such oppenents your nets conceeded a lot of goal. You should be concerned about your defense and your offense.