Galatasaray v Chelsea

Jase

Classy bunch on Twitter offering to meet our travelling fans at the airport for a fight, telling them they will kill them and rape their families and laughing at the fact they killed 2 Leeds fans. Proper, proper scum.

Sounds like Scouse talk to me.

Despicable lot, both sets of fans.

I would say that our team is physically strong. Yes that's true, but I wouldn't say that our players are really slow. The only ones on the field would be Drogba and Selcuk. Our players are quite fast depending on their positions. Our main problem is to switch from defense to offense and the other way round. But under Mancini this has ben greatly solved. But under Terim that was working really badly and was the reason why we conceded 6 against Madrid.

Quite fast? Maybe for the Turkish league, but compared to the likes of Ramires, Hazard, Willian...etc. your players are quite slow. I don't mean this as intimidation or mind game or disrespect, but as far as I'm concerned, Galatasaray are the worst team left in the CL. I'm quite happy that we got you in the draw.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1cwfsr_galatasaray-v-chelsea-highlights-uefa-champions-league-grp-h-20-10-1999_sport

Are they now?Any chance of them beating United over the two legs?

Obviously, utd still have the better individuals, but I'd say Olympiakos certainly have a better chance than Gala do.

Show me a team that´s not capable to beat manures these days ?

I sure would love to see it.

However, one never know but at this stage I would say Olympiakos are capable to win and advance over the two games.

As for Chelsea, I am curious how Jose will approach this game. A couple of injuries, Matic is not playing, I see Jose going to play more defensively.

It seems to me, some players are not as fresh as a month ago.

Therefore, I would like to see Chelsea to shake up their squad a little.

Players like Schurrle & Salah are spending time on the bench & should be used on Wednesday. Perhaps, their introduction may bring a new energy to the team & valuable rest to the other attacking players.

It seems to me, some players are not as fresh as a month ago.

Therefore, I would like to see Chelsea to shake up their squad a little.

Players like Schurrle & Salah are spending time on the bench & should be used on Wednesday. Perhaps, their introduction may bring a new energy to the team & valuable rest to the other attacking players.

dont think Salah is registerred to play in CL..

dont think Salah is registerred to play in CL..

Sorry, you are correct. I forgot about it.

I just feel, something new in the lineup should be introduced here. Otherwise, Jose will burn half the team before the end of April.

Oscar to me, for example is just about to drop dead, Hazard could use a bit of rest too, I hate to see Chelsea playing shitty in the PL games because half the team is on their last leg.

Sorry, you are correct. I forgot about it.

I just feel, something new in the lineup should be introduced here. Otherwise, Jose will burn half the team before the end of April.

Oscar to me, for example is just about to drop dead, Hazard could use a bit of rest too, I hate to see Chelsea playing shitty in the PL games because half the team is on their last leg.

give Schurrle and Salas starts at weekend