Galatasaray v Chelsea

Jase

The players who aren't good enough must be dragging it down....and before you respond, EBOUE!

Look man my purpose is not comparing these two teams, i only answered the retirement home words, of course i know Chelsea is more powerful than Galatasaray but you have to know your team is playing in world's most popular league and because of that Chelsea have more financial sources than Galatasaray. (And also you have a owner Russian millionaire) i have respect Chelsea and i like Chelsea, you guys dont have to like Galatasaray but i think Galatasaray deserves some respect.

Look man my purpose is not comparing these two teams, i only answered the retirement home words, of course i know Chelsea is more powerful than Galatasaray but you have to know your team is playing in world's most popular league and because of that Chelsea have more financial sources than Galatasaray. (And also you have a owner Russian millionaire) i have respect Chelsea and i like Chelsea, you guys dont have to like Galatasaray but i think Galatasaray deserves some respect.

So who are your best starting 11 for this match in your opinion?

They suggest because Mancini use 2-3-2-3 but my ideal 11 is 4-4-2, Eboue is not on form i think, Sneijder and Telles on a good form nowadays.

Well either way that should be quiet an intense encounter tomorrow. At your stadium you will be fighting for a strong result against one of the best defensively organized team in the world and with real venom on the counter attack. Gotta watch out Lions cannot be tamed mate. Certainly not our lions :)

A bit off topic but anyone think this last 16 draw is rigged?

All the best teams play against worse teams where they are expected to progress, even then in the case of Arsenal/City they were handed Bayern/Barca, 2 of the best team in the world. Also all the fav team play away from home 1st and it is really no surprise that all of them are winning so far(Dortmund 2-0 up already)

Maybe it is just me but I see a pattern here and it doesn't just look pure coincidence.

All the best teams play against worse teams where they are expected to progress, even then in the case of Arsenal/City they were handed Bayern/Barca, 2 of the best team in the world. Also all the fav team play away from home 1st and it is really no surprise that all of them are winning so far(Dortmund 2-0 up already)

Maybe it is just me but I see a pattern here and it doesn't just look pure coincidence.

LOL! who is going to be the one to explain it to him?

LOL! who is going to be the one to explain it to him?

Just my take on this practical draw this year, previous years it has always been fine and nothing unusual. Just that this year the fav in every tie play away from home 1st and all the big ones(PSG, Barca, Chelsea, Bayern...etc) all drawn against worse sides or sides that they are expected to win. Maybe UEFA doesn't want a repeat of MU vs Madrid too early like last year again.

Yeah, the better team, which in this case is Galatasaray, will be the opponent to the worse team, Chelsea :) All is well set up :)

U do know how the draws are done, right?