Galatasaray v Chelsea

Jase

Then we ought to play him tomorrow so that even if he gets a yellow he just misses a home leg in the last 16 (and not a match in the later stages)

only if we turn him around, so that when he makes his usual pass back, he actually makes a forward pass for once

Hi to all friends here..I was at the stadium in 2000 which chelsea won 5 to 0...and tomorrow i will again be at the tt arena istanbul..but this time it will not be so easy for you..at 2000 it was the last match that we lost in europe and won the ueafa cup against arsenal..wellcome to the hell istanbul .i hope it will be friendly match.good luck to all of us..very nice forum...i am a galatasaray fan in istanbul..i can answer your questions if you need

your hell will turn to blue heaven

Hi guys;

I'am huge fan of Galatasaray and we pretty happy to match Chelsea because of your Didier Drogba history, I hope the game pass in friendly atmosphere, i want to say some hints to who are came Istanbul to see match.

Unfortunately a lot of the football fans in Istanbul are uneducated and they inclined to doing crazy stuff but on the other hand Turkish people's general chemistry is friendlier if there is no disrespect their values they will be accommodated in the best way, also if anybody wants spend time in Istanbul after match my opinion is do not spent a lot of time in historical areas :) you will see Istabul night-life it is crazy (there are many bars and clubs in Nişantaşı, Ortaköy and Etiler Reina is the most famous one also Galatasaray Sport Club has an island it is on the bosphorus there are clubs, bars and different type of restaurants on island)

Good luck for each team i wish Galatasaray will win :)

It's not hell. It's a retirement home for players and managers who are either past it or not good enough.

That heat isn't hellfire - it's just the thermostat turned up on full to help with the arthritis.

This is Chelsea's Age starting11: 28,0 Years

This is Galatasaray's Age starting11: 27,5 Years

the datas from transfermarkt.com