Mohamed Salah

kobematabryant

Genuinely happy for him and  not gutted that this didn't happen at Chelsea. We never built the team to his strengths, Liverpool did and its turned out incredible for them. He's having the kind of season where everything goes his way.

I genuinely think that whatever club buys Salah from Liverpool will regret it because I think Liverpool fans will do whatever it takes to destroy or kill the club that buys Salah.

The Liverpool fans will fly over to that club's stadium and destroy and ruin anything to do with that club.

Salah is absolutely devastating when it comes to finishing, that's the massive difference between him and Hazard right now. It will be hard to follow up this sort of goal numbers and form next season, but to disregard what we are seeing now is pure jealousy and stupidity.

He'll never replicate this form ever again in the rest of his career.

He really isn't that good.

True. You see players breaking Premiership records and setting new club records as a winger.

Nothing I despise more than people hating for the sake of it. Applaud him for his fantastic season or say nothing at all.

2 hours ago, Special Juan said:

Salah is absolutely devastating when it comes to finishing, that's the massive difference between him and Hazard right now. It will be hard to follow up this sort of goal numbers and form next season, but to disregard what we are seeing now is pure jealousy and stupidity.

And always look so easy.. Urgh. 

While I agree he's unlikely to reproduce this next season, I don't think he has to. Besides, contrary to CR9, his game is a lot more than the goals.

He dribbles vertically, and is pretty quick to pass which makes him difficult to defend against (plays one-touch often). In other words, his linkup play has been phenomenal as well.

This has been my criticism of hazard on hazard's thread. That he needs to mix up his game when the conditions aren't right for his regular style of possession and dribbling. Salah's game is just more complete, which allows him to contribute to his team more consistently esp in tough matches..

The guys plaued absolutely out of his skin with the dippers and I never understood why we got shot of him at the time. Along with a couple of others like Schurrle and Square (Cuadrado - who the Gooners are supposedly interested in now)

I really hope RM do go for him but cant see the scoucers  going for it cause they will have learned from getting rid of that biting chappy Suarez that strikers like him dont come alomg that often and would give him anything he wanted. But I dont see Salah as being a craver of money. I think love and happiness of his playing is what he feeds on. And a manager that gives it to him.

26 minutes ago, the wes said:

I bet he told Lukaku the same thing!! No - it was me that fought to keep you - it was them nasty Chelsea peeps they didn't like you!!

I wonder what he told Mata?

12 hours ago, Unionjack said:

I bet he told Lukaku the same thing!! No - it was me that fought to keep you - it was them nasty Chelsea peeps they didn't like you!!

I wonder what he told Mata?

Mate u know what Mourinho is like  it's never his fault it's somebody else fault if Salah was a flop at Liverpool his words would be it was me who sold Salah